Format: Paperback|Change

on 20 October 2010
I have been using DW for about 5 years and previously bought the CS3 and CS4 versions of this book by David Powers and ordered this one as soon as it was available.

Like the others this is very well written and explains the features clearly and concisely.

Thanks again David!
on 28 November 2010
This is a great book, really useful and in depth material on PHP and Dreammweaver in general. A word of caution though. I have now bought two of David's books published by Adobe Press and I bought the Kindle Editions because I travel a lot and wanted them with me as reference but without the bulk of the paperbacks. Neither of the books contains a download link for the lessons mentioned in them. Update! David contected me to let me know that the downloads are included in the Kindle edition, the link is on the penultimate page. (see comments)
on 30 May 2011
I am about half way through the book, so far it's been great, just started on lesson 7 and found myself struggling and wondering why it seemed to jumped or miss out some information after several minutes of searching where I went wrong, I decide to look at the page numbers and to my disappointment I found pages 221 - 252 are missing and there are 2 sets of pages 253 - 284. So at this point although I know it's a printing error I am somewhat disappointed. Adobe Dreamweaver CS5 with PHP: Training from the Source
on 22 October 2011
this book is a great help to all web lovers. There are a lot of things in dreamweaver that this book explains really well.

It's a really nice help for web developers.

;)

Everything went nice with the order.
on 21 June 2011
I've also had the same problem with missing and duplicated pages. Pages 221 to 252 were missing and 253 to 284 were duplicated, so I've obviously returned it. Otherwise a good book!
on 3 March 2012
excellent loved it big time, just to fill in the gap good book to read and follow. I enjoyed reading it and I can recommend a friend or even enemy to buy it.