Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 8 March 2013
Great in-depth guide to colour correction, from setup to technique. If you want to make your videos shine, then you should get this!
on 28 June 2013
I've been doing basic colour correction for years but recently the nature of my work and the software I use has gone up a gear - so I decided to up my game too! This is so much more than an instruction manual (it's not specific to any particular colour grading application) yet it's not an arty book about colour theory either. Working with the included examples of ungraded footage it lays out the steps required to achieve the desired end look, and the reasoning behind it. It's a must-buy, and a sound knowledge of everything in this book could definitely be the basis for a career. The standard textbook for sure!
on 18 August 2013
Everything you'd want from a manual on colour correction, explained clearly with plenty of examples. Applicable to all suitable software.
on 18 April 2015
An excellent reference for anyone becoming acquainted with the art and science of color correction.
on 7 December 2014
Amazing! Author made a great job.
on 10 January 2011
I have been flicking through this book and then find myself engrossed in each area.
So now already I have been through nearly the whole book.
Fantastic book. looking forward to more of this quality
on 23 March 2011
Not had much time to read it yet, but It makes good bedtime reading, not because it sends me to sleep; it's something to look forward to! Plenty of technical detail in a good way. Up to date too. When I get through it I should be that much wiser...