5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Book, Essential Reading For Designers
I work for a design agency in Nottingham as well as doing freelance design, and I handle a lot of identity work. This book is absolutely invaluable for anyone looking to either specialise in this sector of the industry or improve the work they produce, and I wish a lot of the advice that's in the book was given to me earlier in my career. IT is full of that simple...
Published on 29 Jan 2010 by AJ Davies

3.0 out of 5 stars Very good - as far as it goes...
If you're a student, a newly qualified designer or someone who wants to explore how to approach a design objective then this is a great book. It's well written, the examples shown are great and some of the tips are really useful. Really useful from that perspective. I particularly liked the reproduced initial sketches etc

Why then, only three stars? I'm...
Published on 8 Mar 2012 by Jeremy

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy!, 11 Jun 2010
Karen Rowell "karen" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Logo Design Love: A Guide to Creating Iconic Brand Identities (Voices That Matter) (Paperback)
As a graphic design student i found this a really great book it was an enjoyable and useful read would most certainly recommend other design students to read, goes through the process of logos step by step while being easy to read and flick through. i now follow davids blog and find him a great source of inspiration!

Great buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Aug 2014
A must read book for every logo designer!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, 20 Mar 2013
L. Wagstaff (UK) - See all my reviews
Not often that I'm disappointed with a book, but, this one I am, expensive for what it is, I'm a big fan of the "New Riders" publications,
and of the author David Airey, but not this offering.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this book, 11 Feb 2010
R. Krawczyk "RAFi" (Warsaw, Poland) - See all my reviews
I got my book and I'm disappointed about content. It's small, thin, and written with large size font. I feel like I've been robbed.

Used & New from: £13.24