5.0 out of 5 stars Photodex ProShow by Jon Canfield
Published on 30 Aug 2009 by Prof T. V. Duggan

3.0 out of 5 stars It's all right ...but !
Published on 8 Feb 2011 by C. W. Griffiths

5.0 out of 5 stars Photodex ProShow by Jon Canfield, 30 Aug 2009
This review is from: Photodex ProShow: Visual QuickStart Guide (Visual QuickStart Guides) (Paperback)
A very good and clear book on the use of Photodex ProShow Producer and ProShow Gold. The material presented is in the usual style of the Visual Quickstart Guide series, which I particularly like. The book can be used at all levels, and is excellent as a reference book. I would rank the book on a par with "The Official Guide to ProShow" by James Karney, and I would be hard presses to decide which of the two is a better book. I have both, and would recommend either, although I suppose that the book by Jon Canfield is probably better for beginners.

5.0 out of 5 stars Had to get this, 2 July 2009
Mr. D. Kingsman (Glasgow UK) - See all my reviews
I came across their software about 6 months ago, and had to buy it! I do photo slideshows all the time, and this programme gave me all I needed and more. It comes in 2 versions, gold and producer and when I saw that this book covers every aspect of the software, I had to buy this as well. I would give it more than the 5 stars if I could.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's all right ...but !, 8 Feb 2011
C. W. Griffiths "Silver-haired brigade" (Yorkshire England) - See all my reviews
The Photodex program is a fine one , much less temperemental than others beginning with Ro but this guide fails to assist one to get the best out of it. On the audio side there is barely a couple of pages, and yet there's loads of stuff it will do, all in there and as I have so often found it's only by making the same error many times that the penny drops, this guide fails, as do so many in assuming the user is a computer buff, and not a photographer with a desire to create. A more step by step approach would be better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quickstart Review, 2 July 2009
Very useful book if you use Proshow 4, although I feel the pictures are a little small and therefore difficult to follow.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, almost great., 4 Jan 2010
This is a good book to learn your way around Proshow & Proshow Gold. It just needs to provide a little more detail to some of the tasks also it would be helpful if the book was a little larger to accomodate pictures (dialogue boxes) that were more easily read.That said its still a very useful tool for the Proshow beginner, particularly at Amazon price.

4.0 out of 5 stars I am pleased with my purchase, 11 Aug 2014
Yes its just what I needed, I am pleased with my purchase.

Photodex ProShow: Visual QuickStart Guide (Visual QuickStart Guides)
Used & New from: 2.14