5.0 out of 5 stars Book on Premiere Elements 7 and Photoshop Elements 7
Published on 14 May 2009 by J. Puzey

3.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive, but no short cuts
Bought to assist editing Adobe Premier Elements software regarding a camcorder.
I have no doubt that if you work your way diligently through the book, at the end you will be fully skilled at using all the comprehensive contents of the program.
Published on 15 Oct 2010 by Mike

5.0 out of 5 stars Book on Premiere Elements 7 and Photoshop Elements 7, 14 May 2009
J. Puzey (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Adobe Photoshop Elements 7 and Adobe Premiere Elements 7 Classroom in a Book Collection (Classroom in a Book (Adobe)) (Paperback)
I have found it an excellent book. So far I have used it mainly for Premiere Elements 7 which is new to me and is very different from Premiere 6.5 which I had used previously. I liked the way they made each section self-contained and so avoided the need to switch between different parts of the book when working on a section. It greatly speeded up learning how to use Premiere Elements 7. The DVD was a welcome bonus.
John Puzey

3.0 out of 5 stars Comprehensive, but no short cuts, 15 Oct 2010
Bought to assist editing Adobe Premier Elements software regarding a camcorder.
All I wanted was a basic ability to make simple edits before copying to disk. The info is in the book and I will winkle it out, but it will take time. Like so many electronic gadgets these days, why didn't it have a very basic "get you started" section. Then, when you are motivated, you can take time to do the clever things.
Mike

4.0 out of 5 stars A useful manual for Adobe Premiere Elements, 26 Nov 2009
I bought this because the user manual for Premiere Elements is unusable. This book has given me everything I need to use Premiere is a forthright and easy to understand manner. I must say I only use about 15% of its capacity for the work that I need it to do, which is to cut and splice video fragments into movie form. I note that saving to the MPG 1 file format will play on our work computers embeded in PowerPoint presentations, whereas many other video files won't with the (I suspect) rather outdated codexes installed in them. I do not use Photoshop Elements, but the full version of Photoshop CS3, so I have no comment re this part of the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good read, 5 May 2014
Although the software is relatively old now, it is still quite useful and works well. This publication help with the creative work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Photoshop bundle, 22 Nov 2011
Excellent service, great price and quick delivery.
I bought photoshop elements 7 to get started in Photoshop and this bundle is just what I wanted.