Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 April 2010
The book arrived within three days and was in excellent condition. This is the first time I have used a Visual QuickStart Guide and so far I have been impressed with the layout and the quality of the information given. Compared with my previous experience of the Dummies series this guide uses a more helpful visual step by step approach for each item it is covering. The guide also covers the subject matter very thoroughly and has plenty of examples to help you become more familiar with CS4. An excellent buy at a very good price.
Whenever I need a software guide, I serach the Amazon website to see if there is a 'Visual Quickstart Guide' for the product. If I find one, which I always seem to do, I look no further. These guides are full of useful 'tips and tricks' and serve as a self-teach for new users and a very handy reference for those with more experience.
In my view, these guides set the standard that others need to follow, and the Photoshop CS4 guide is no exception.
on 5 May 2012
I have one of these books for each new application that I buy.
They're quick and easy to pick up, find an answer, put down and get on with it.
I would highly recommend this and all other Visual QuickStart guides for beginners and intermediate users who want to use the programs without spending hours with a manual.
on 30 January 2013
I am very happy with this purchase which covers all the basic functions of this software package. My version is CS5 but it has covered most of the needs I have had.
on 21 March 2014
RECOMMENDED BOOK FOR A NOVICE. ADVICE IS: BUY A 2ND HAND COPY WHICH TURNS OUT EASILY ON THE POCKET! GREAT BOOK
on 26 May 2009
Book was delivered quickly and in good condition. What more can you ask for.