5.0 out of 5 stars Visual Quickstart Guides set the standard, 30 May 2010
IanW (Eastbourne, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Photoshop CS4: v. 1: Visual QuickStart Guide (Visual QuickStart Guides) (Paperback)
Whenever I need a software guide, I serach the Amazon website to see if there is a 'Visual Quickstart Guide' for the product. If I find one, which I always seem to do, I look no further. These guides are full of useful 'tips and tricks' and serve as a self-teach for new users and a very handy reference for those with more experience.
In my view, these guides set the standard that others need to follow, and the Photoshop CS4 guide is no exception.

5.0 out of 5 stars Photoshop CS4: v.1: QuickStart Guide, 11 April 2010
The book arrived within three days and was in excellent condition. This is the first time I have used a Visual QuickStart Guide and so far I have been impressed with the layout and the quality of the information given. Compared with my previous experience of the Dummies series this guide uses a more helpful visual step by step approach for each item it is covering. The guide also covers the subject matter very thoroughly and has plenty of examples to help you become more familiar with CS4. An excellent buy at a very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars WORTH THE BUY, 21 Mar 2014
RECOMMENDED BOOK FOR A NOVICE. ADVICE IS: BUY A 2ND HAND COPY WHICH TURNS OUT EASILY ON THE POCKET! GREAT BOOK

5.0 out of 5 stars Photoshop ref, 30 Jan 2013
I am very happy with this purchase which covers all the basic functions of this software package. My version is CS5 but it has covered most of the needs I have had.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful book, 5 May 2012
I have one of these books for each new application that I buy.
They're quick and easy to pick up, find an answer, put down and get on with it.
I would highly recommend this and all other Visual QuickStart guides for beginners and intermediate users who want to use the programs without spending hours with a manual.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Efficient Service, 26 May 2009
S. Allison (London) - See all my reviews
Book was delivered quickly and in good condition. What more can you ask for.

Photoshop CS4: v. 1: Visual QuickStart Guide (Visual QuickStart Guides)
21.99