1 Review

3.0 out of 5 stars In Design, 7 Feb 2012
C. E. Thirtle-watts (Mid Wales UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: InDesign CS3 for Macintosh and Windows:Visual QuickStart Guide (Paperback)
This review is not about using In Design, since I have very little knowledge of the application, my copy is a very old version which I have never used,beyond trying to a Pagemaker file. My intention is to endevour to transfer work produced in Pagemeker 6.5, I have attemted that once but witout a guide I found the whole idea pf converting very stressful since some of the graphics, which are in my Pagemker files would not reproduce in In Design.Everything works perfectly in Pagemaker and converting to a pdf file is perfect, that is not so with In design. I am now 80 years old and I see this as a pensioners challenge. Initially, Adobe were of no help at all suggesting that my graphics produced in Freehand were too complex. I love a challenge and armed with this guide somehow I will overcome. If anyone has had the same problem all be it that the change from Pagemaker to In Design happened many years back, I would like know if they have any tips.

InDesign CS3 for Macintosh and Windows:Visual QuickStart Guide