4.0 out of 5 stars One Idea After Another
I keep referring people back to this book.

I may have only used a couple of the ideas listed in the book directly, but it is a very comforting item to have on the shelf. Whenever I lack inspiration, I can usually find something in here to get me writing - or at least tidying out my handbag in search of something to write about.

In a world where...
Published on 1 Nov 2009 by Katharine Robinson

1.0 out of 5 stars Comlpte drivel
Don't waste your money. If you have to refer to this drivel you should not be blogging. I would give it a minus star rating if I could
Published on 16 Feb 2010 by B. Searle

4.0 out of 5 stars One Idea After Another, 1 Nov 2009
This review is from: No One Cares What You Had for Lunch: 100 Ideas for Your Blog (Paperback)
I keep referring people back to this book.

In a world where everyone seems to be blogging, it is a never ending battle to try to stay fresh and new. The ideas in this book will elevate you above the casual 'dear diary' blogger.

1.0 out of 5 stars Comlpte drivel, 16 Feb 2010
B. Searle "Brysea" (Abergavenny, Monmouthshire) - See all my reviews

No One Cares What You Had for Lunch: 100 Ideas for Your Blog
No One Cares What You Had for Lunch: 100 Ideas for Your Blog by Margaret Mason (Paperback - 11 Aug 2006)