4.0 out of 5 stars A "newish" Illustrator user
I scan in pencil work and I wanted to cover Autotrace and colour. This is explained very well and I'm already using it in my professional work. I have Photoshop Wow and this seems to be as well described and useful. A useful addition to an Illustrators library.
Published on 1 Dec 2005 by Mik Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Was expecting more
While this book contains some unbelieveable images created in illustrator, I think the purpose is mostly to draw in sombody flicking through the book in a shop, as when you get the book home and try to learn how to make a photorealistic flower (as shown in the book) you find it isn't really explained.
There are lengthy descriptions of how to use the bezier pen tool,...
Published on 29 Jan 2010 by Mr. Richard I. Calvert

3.0 out of 5 stars Was expecting more, 29 Jan 2010
Mr. Richard I. Calvert "Asparagus" (London, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Adobe Illustrator CS2 Wow! Book (Paperback)
There are lengthy descriptions of how to use the bezier pen tool, or different ways of making a shape, and fair enough I saw things I never realised you could do in Illustrator and possibly said "wow", but I'm no closer to knowing how to make a photorealistic flower, or to do the things they have pictures of. I think there must be a better book than this somewhere which I wish I'd bought instead.

I have been a magazine designer and illustrator for 10 years.

4.0 out of 5 stars A "newish" Illustrator user, 1 Dec 2005
Mik Brown (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Adobe Illustrator CS2 Wow! Book (Paperback)

The Adobe Illustrator CS2 Wow! Book
The Adobe Illustrator CS2 Wow! Book by Sharon Steuer (Paperback - 23 Aug 2005)