on 16 June 2010
This map covers the whole of Cornwall, plus the larger towns in more detail.

It's perfect. Shows beaches, parking, attractions, toilets, land marks, everything you could ever want to find on a map when touring Cornwall!

I definitely recommend buying this map than buying several land ranger os maps. Convenient to just keep in the glove box and quickly see what's close by that you can visit.

I'm a surfer and personally find it extremely useful for finding beaches and where to park for them.

If you're visiting Cornwall, either for the first time or the 100th time, I think this map is an essential accessory that will help you have a stress free, planned and varied holiday.
on 7 September 2009
I found this map very clear and easy to use. I was driving around Cornwall and did not want to be carrying maps for each area - there was enough detail on this one to use it as my sole map for most of the trip. I did, however, use a more detailed one from the OS orange series for the area in which I spent most time in - so I could use a variety of routes.
on 30 October 2010
Perfect map for travelling around Cornwall by road. Has some footpaths marked, but would choose a more detailed map for walking.
on 18 January 2012
I must say I was very disappointed when I received this map. There is not enough detail on here for me. Only the major roads seem to be named and identified so not great for navigating. I should add that I am one of those dinosaurs who hates SatNav and prides herself on being an excellent navigator - I want to be able to say "Turn left down the d4674" not "Turn left a some point - no idea what the road is called and there may be others before it". It is probably my fault for not having understood the distinction between all the different types of OS map, so this review is the one I wish I'd read before making my selection.
on 1 May 2011
The map is very clear and detailed, with every important landmark noted.
Included on the map is enlarged town centre maps, and national and regional cycle routs.
All in all everything a tourist needs when visiting the county of cornwall.
on 15 February 2015
Kudos to Ordnance Survey whose maps are generally superb. I would recommend, however, that you purchase this with the A-Z guide to Cornwall, and for hikers to purchase the area-specific detailed maps by OS. Great for planning a trip--for accommodation route plotting (although specific hotels/b&bs are not detailed on the map). While distances are accurate, of course, in North America we say "how far?" and the response is not in miles (or kms) but in TIME. It is 30 minutes away. So what lacks here is a time chart and distance chart, the time chart being nigh on impossible to produce as August driving times are not likely as fast as in March! No map can be perfect, but this will serve you well. Plots parking lots.
on 21 May 2012
A very good map for an overall view of Cornwall.
However, insufficiently detailed for what I wanted.
That is to visit or view as many islands, islets and rocks around the coast as possible.
To buy 7 larger scale O S maps was outside my budget, so this had to suffice.
on 2 September 2013
This map is unworthy of the high standards once set by the OS. It is too simplistic, there is no indication of relief and it is hardly any better than my road atlas of the UK. I should have bought the three 1:50000 maps that are necessary to cover Cornwall
I found this map to be very clear and concise and easy to use .
I easily found each of my destinations which I wanted to visit .

K. A. Whittington FICE , FGS .
on 24 July 2014
Perfect for touring around Cornwall and gauging where all the great places are. It is massive but you probably wouldn't want the print any smaller. For me... google maps and the like don't cut the mustard and this "old fashioned" approach works perfectly me in helping work out where places are in relation to others.