on 13 November 2012
Again any OS map is a great tool, this covers the west of London just outside the M25, showing a few walks in and around Windsor (hence the title of this map). There isn't really much to say about this product, it's good and reliable.

I may as well say where I have been using it. I take my dogs to Cobham Common, and if you park up near the subway under the M3 there is a landmark up a bridleway near another car park which was erected by the local people in memory of Queen Victoria as she had stood there to inspect troops in the 1880s. I never would have known about that little spot if not for this map, and to be honest it is a great view with a good walks for people with dogs. I used to take my dogs to Richmond Park, but that is so busy it isn't as enjoyable. Great places for anyone hiking or mountain biking, as long as you can read a map you'll be fine. Be warned a few of the footpaths they show aren't used anymore and you can start crawling through thick briar or bracken, but as I was on my own it was ok, my girlfriend would have killed me if she was dragged through it. Obviously these are useful tools for map readers, I advice learning to map read so you can use them properly, it isn't difficult, and then you too can end up knee deep in bogs with your two terriers in your arms because they didn't want to continue. It was a great walk, the dogs were so behaved because I think they were lost, just remember in moments like that, just keep track of prominent features and you'll be fine.
on 5 June 2014
Up to the usual OS standard for Explorer maps. As keen walkers we use this map every time we go walking locally. It's great finding and exploring local areas that we have known so little about. Very detailed and easy to use in our area which is covered in forests, so you can get to places more quickly than driving on occasions. Great value. We never go out without it.
If you want a traditional map, you can't beat the OS. This was for a cycle along the Thames Path. And they use robust paper.
on 5 July 2015