on 5 April 2014
This map is every bit as good as other special Ordnance Survey maps covering parts of the
UK. The detail as always is always very clear and the information. I am concerned that Ordnance Survey is to phase out paper maps, except by special order. This takes away the spontaneity of buying a map when you visit an interesting place.
on 15 May 2013
don't have to worry when it rains ! as i found out on a recent day out walking on the moors
on 26 September 2014
It's obviously an Ordance Survey map, but the great thing is that it's laminated (plastic coated). That means it can get wet without ruining it - very necessary for the Moors. I'm looking to get other areas now.
on 9 July 2012
I have recently become a geocaching addict and os maps are an invaluable aid to planning the routes. I think they are very good value and will be buying some more.
on 14 September 2014
The usual quality that I have come to expect and appreciate when I buy these maps. Slowly trying to replace my much loved old paper copies.
on 21 December 2013
Just received my new map and i'm very pleased with it. I can easily plan my walks since it has plenty detail. Highly Recommended.
on 28 August 2013
I was completing the Lyke Wake Walk and this map hepled to keep me on the right path several times
on 5 June 2015
As before, all the maps were great for our trip to Noth Yorkshire.
on 15 September 2014
The start of the Lyke Wake walk is on this map at Osmotherley.
on 29 September 2015
All the clarity and detail you expect from an OS map.