5.0 out of 5 stars Just a map at the end of the day
I bought this to see the footpaths around the reservoirs near Edgworth. the map served its purpose and is as expected from an OS map.
Published on 15 Jan. 2013 by Suzanne

Published 5 months ago by Mr D Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a map at the end of the day, 15 Jan. 2013
Suzanne (BURNLEY, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: West Pennine Moors: Blackburn, Darwen and Accrington (OS Explorer Map) (Map)

4.0 out of 5 stars MAP REF, 20 Jun. 2013
A highly useful piece of equipment on our organised trek this winter gone. Would recommend the map to all Trekkers.

4.0 out of 5 stars Out of date but cheap, 5 April 2013
This produce is just as the add and I can gladly recommend it as good value to all your customers

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 5 Jun. 2014
There's something deeply satisfying about maps. So much more comforting than digital versions that don't seem to work when you actually need them. This is an Ordinance Survey map so don't need to say more. There isn't anything better in my opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars map, 3 Jan. 2013
A. R. Burnham (BUCKINGHAMSHIRE UK) - See all my reviews
os maps are beyond reproach

...

5.0 out of 5 stars OS Map, 5 Mar. 2014
Just received my map and is excellent for the planned walks that I'm going to be doing in the future. Highly Recommended!!!!.

4.0 out of 5 stars suited me fine, 21 Oct. 2014
bought for my students expedition

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 April 2015
Very pleased with map

1.0 out of 5 stars I'm sure this would be an excellent map but unfortunately it hasn't turned up, 27 Nov. 2014
I'm sure this would be an excellent map but unfortunately it hasn't turned up. I've sent 2 messages and haven't recieved a reply. Having no map I got terribly lost on the moors for just over a week having to survive by licking a discarded wagon wheel wrapper and hunting paranoid field mice. I had to keep myself sane by singing Katy Perry and Vanilla Ice songs to myself, I will send the bill for the cost of my treatment as soon as I have recovered.

West Pennine Moors: Blackburn, Darwen and Accrington (OS Explorer Map)