Brilliant quality maps. Strong and durable and give a great level of detail if needed. I also use it in combination with the Thomson road map.

Good for roads, locating ponds, footpaths, rivers, churches and many other features of interest. For me an environmental scientist/ecologist these features are important for my job.

Good maps and can defiantly recommend them!
on 1 May 2012
I bought this map as a present for my mum who has just joined the local ramblers and she is now able to research routes and plan new walks of her own. the map is clear and concise and easy to follow, it folds away easily too. We can recommend this map.
on 7 February 2013
Good clear mapping as usual from the Ordnance Survey. This map completes my set of Norfolk Coast maps - East, Central and North. I can now cover the whole of the Norfolk Coast Path.
on 9 May 2014
Very satisfied with the speed, price and quality of service. A map is a map but this was a successful transaction with an efficient retailer.
on 7 June 2014
Great maps, speedily delivered, more detailed as better scale than other maps. If you live in Norfolk you should have one.
on 17 October 2011
Very fast delivery, good price and very useful to have with me when walking the lenght of the coast path in Norfolk
on 10 December 2012
Bought this to enjoy a dog walking holiday and the first time I used it was on the National Trust Blickling estate. I pride myself as being a good map reader but I was struggling until I realised that a large wood that I was walking around was not on the map...the wood was planted in 1992...can't believe the OS is so out of date! Very disappointed as I am normally a fan.
on 2 December 2013
Always take an OS map with you even if you can't read one to well. GPS isn't everywhere and batteries can fail.
on 13 December 2013
we love the north Norfolk coast and this will be our guide for our walks next time we are there
on 20 August 2014
received fast and very up to date, great map, we used it a lot!