on 7 March 2012
A very useful scale map that allows sufficient detail for walking and car navigation use on a local level when the Motoring Atlas lacks clarity and bridges the gap with the street map of individual towns.
on 15 November 2011
The maps I bought were just what I wanted and saved me a lot of worry and stress getting to my destination. they arrived in the post very quickly and in plentu of time for my journey.
on 9 May 2013
Well it arrived in very good condition.
At the end of the day it is an OS map they are the best.
on 12 October 2015
Good service & speedy delivery. We live in this area & needed an updated version of existing Ordnance Survey. It covers the Forest of Bowland which is of particular interest to us for our love of walking.
on 26 October 2013
As usual these maps are excellent. We were walking in the area - and they are always spot on with landmarks etc.
on 7 October 2014
nothing to say its a map it does what its supposed to
on 25 December 2014
Arrived on time good value
on 27 September 2015