5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for.
I chose this rating as it was perfect for what I wanted to use this map for.

I liked how each area is sectioned in counties and colourful, I especially liked the broadening out of the major cities so you see them more clearly.

Published 22 months ago by Ms. S. Damani

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very child friendly
Published 1 month ago by Janet

3.0 out of 5 stars Not very child friendly, 14 Nov 2014
This review is from: United Kingdom Administrative (OS Wall Map) (Map)
Mmmm, a bit difficult to say about this one. Bought it so my 8 year old could understand the map of UK - seems an easy enough request. However because this shows admin boundaries, the county towns highlighted are the admin HQs rather than actual county towns. It also shows all of the admin districts and not just traditional county borders. I know this is what others have said and so i expected this, but I only bought it because there does not seem to be a detailed "traditional" UK map out there. This is great for council offices but a bit unnecessary for the bedroom - but will have to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for., 17 Feb 2013
Ms. S. Damani - See all my reviews
This review is from: United Kingdom Administrative (OS Wall Map) (Map)
I chose this rating as it was perfect for what I wanted to use this map for.

I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a map that clearly shows the towns/cities, that can easily be pinned on a back board and hung up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Aug 2014
just satisfied my requirements

United Kingdom Administrative (OS Wall Map)
United Kingdom Administrative (OS Wall Map) by Ordnance Survey (Map - 30 Nov 2009)