5.0 out of 5 stars Met the man, read the book! Wow!
Published on 15 Feb 2004 by djwimbledon

3.0 out of 5 stars Present for an Action Man
Bought for my husband who has always been active in all types of sport and outdoor pursuits. Very difficult to rate as he has not finished reading it yet, but he was pleased with it and seems to be absorbed into it.
Published 6 months ago by Jean Genie

5.0 out of 5 stars Met the man, read the book! Wow!, 15 Feb 2004
I was lucky enough to attend a conference the other week where Sir Ranulph Finnes was the guest speaker. He spoke for an hour about his life and adventures, from the highs to the lows!! I was in awe of this mans achievements and it lead me to going out and purchasing his books....which I then read and got to learn more about Sir Ranulph. The journey he has taken and the challenges he has faced are an inspiration to anyone - I recommend you read his books & if you get the chance to see & listen to him....take it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mind blowing human endeavers, 11 Jan 2004
This review is from: Beyond The Limits: The Lessons Learned from a Lifetime's Adventures (Hardcover)
What can I say, This is a man who can think up and run seven marathons in seven days on seven continents. He lives on another level. The book can only hint at the drive and determination that this man has. An essential read for all those that have an "it can't be done" moment in their lives. I dare you!

5.0 out of 5 stars A masterpeice, 13 Mar 2005
What a fantastic book!
Well written and extremely exciting. The author writes about his amazing life with such ease and experience it sounds as if his incredible journeys are as normall as walking his dog!
I liked his points at the end of each chapter listing the things that he has learnt in that campaign.
Well written, a complete masterpeice; for absoloutly anyone who is interested in his incredible life!

4.0 out of 5 stars just amazing..., 14 Oct 2002
I was given this book as a gift, which is now being passed around my friends (not because they are cheap, just because I think it is a waste for this book to sit on my shelf when others could be enjoying it). It has many photos that help you to imagine the experience and an incredibly interesting read... plus the fella who did this is just bloody amazing....how you can do so much one life has got me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Find out what makes him tick, 11 Nov 2000
By A Customer
I'd always wondered why people like Ranulph Fiennes do what they do, and this book goes some way to explaining why. There are some stunning photographs too, showing many of the amazing landscapes he has encountered in a 30-year career.

3.0 out of 5 stars Present for an Action Man, 9 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beyond the Limits: The Lessons Learned from a Lifetime's Adventures, 17 Jan 2013
I sent this book to my son in Australia as he love Ranulph Fiennes, he said he will need to read a few more to take on the Antarctic Expedition!

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, 11 Jan 2013
I brought this book for my son who loves the great outdoors he said it is a great read. would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 4 Jan 2013
The item arrived before the date I was given which I was very happy about as the item was a Christmas present. I was very happy with the service provided.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Dec 2012
This was a great read, I enjoyed it so much I have bought 2 more copies for christmas presents. I just know they will enjoy this as much as me.

Beyond The Limits: The Lessons Learned from a Lifetime's Adventures