5.0 out of 5 stars The most rewarding art book around for children and adults !, 28 Jan 1999
By A Customer
Wow! What an incredible treasure we found in Ed Emberley's Drawing Book of Faces! My six year old son is having a field day with this book that he happened upon at the local library. He looks forward to free time between homeschool lessons, so that he can draw some more faces. I have always considered myself very lacking in artistic talent and have been intimidated with trying to draw most of my life. Mr. Emberley's book has been a ton of fun for me, as well, at the ripe age of thirty-four!
Wow! Get a copy for us! Get a copy for all the kids for Christmas! LOVE THIS BOOK! Ed Emberley is a genius for making us think we can draw and have fun at the same time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun!, 18 Jan 2013
This review is from: Ed Emberley's Drawing Book Of Faces (Ed Emberley Drawing Books) (Paperback)
I bought this as I want to animate a children's story that I have written - I can't draw, but I had thought that drawing simple human faces and figures would be easy. I found that it was - however, with this book I have already created a series of drawing of my main characters. I have also bought some other books by the smae author to help me with my animation project.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for children and adults!, 30 Aug 2011
I bought this book for my 6 year old son and he loves it. He has spent hours drawing the pictures, it's the longest he has ever concentrated for. Even his aunty managed to follow the steps to create the faces and she can't even draw stick people normally.
Highly recommend. We will be buying the rest of the books!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Jan 2013
My 8 yr old daughter loves to draw so I bought this book for her for Christmas. It's a great book and easy to follow and I will look into buying other Ed Emberley books in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it!, 30 April 2014
Easy for them to copy (5 + 8 yrs) and means that home made birthday cards for family and friends are more interesting. Ed Emberley's other books are great too. Get em all!

5.0 out of 5 stars A REALLY GOOD BOOK TO HELP YOUNG CHILDREN DRAW, 1 Feb 2014
This is excellent for young children as it gives them ideas of how to draw and adapt mere circles for all different kinds of faces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 16 Jan 2014
My sons and I have a great time drawing faces from this book. Very easy to use and super imaginative

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Aug 2014
It is as I was expecting,

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Dec 2012
item arrived promptly and as described, no problems at all, happy with product, would recommend others to buy, good service.

Ed Emberley's Drawing Book Of Faces (Ed Emberley Drawing Books)