5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive, 26 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Gossip Girl Collection (Paperback)
I really recommend the Gossip Girl series if you're looking for something easy and fun to read! I absolutely loved the TV-show, so I always imagine Leighton Meester & Blake Lively as Blair and Serena whenever I read it. I would say the books are very different from the show. I guess in some ways they have kept the most important key points; like Serena returning from boarding school, Chuck being a womanizer and Blair acting all prim and proper while she feels broken inside... But other than that, it's quite different. But... I still love it anyway!

4.0 out of 5 stars The Gossip Girl Collection, 18 Jan. 2004
By A Customer
This review is from: Gossip Girl Collection (Paperback)
After reading the gossip girl books, I had a heightened taste for glamour and sofistication. The characters in the novels seem extremely unrealistic at first as they are all beautiful, rich and popular. however, the more character revelations that comes out with time , the more the reader realises that all of the characters have been logically written by an author who appeals to every girl's fantasies of a high flying life full of fashion boys and of course, glamour. I would recommend these novels to any girl in particular those who either have a dream world life or those who want to be absorbed into a perfect world. That is, perfect for those who control it.

Gossip Girl Collection
Gossip Girl Collection by Cecily Von Ziegesar (Paperback - Oct. 2003)
Used & New from: £16.62