5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!
This is an amazing book with many tips about how to learn faster and....remember what you have learnt!!!
I am already using them and it works!

I'm amazed how easy these methods are and I regret I didn't have this book earlier.
Definitely worth the price!
Published 1 month ago by Eva

3.0 out of 5 stars Sorry I dissagree - Its only very average
I quite enjoy reading the self help, improve this, motivate that type of book so I thought i'd give this one a try. I was not very impressed with this book and didnt manage reading past half way. You may think that the reason for my lack of respect for the book was because I didnt finish it, but its not.
The techniques are long winded and really quite boring...
Published on 15 Feb. 2005 by H. T. L. Boyson

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 29 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Super Memory - Super Student: How to Raise Your Grades in 30 Days (Paperback)
I am already using them and it works!

Definitely worth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the most genuinely useful books I've ever read!, 1 May 2001
By A Customer
This book is fantastic.
Using Lorayne's techniques I have just learned the following list of values. It took me under three minutes:
1) Greatest handicap - fear. 2) Best day - today. 3) Easiest thing to do - find fault. 4) Most useless asset - pride. 5) Greatest mistake - giving up. 6) Greatest stumbling block - egotism. 7) Greatest comfort - work well done. 8) Most disagreeable person - the complainer. 9) Worst bankrupcy - loss of enthusiasm. 10) Best teacher - one who makes you want to learn. 11) Greatest need - common sense. 12) Meanest feeling - regret at another's success. 13) Best gift - forgiveness. 14) Greatest knowledge - God. 15) Greatest thing in the world - love.
Not only that, but I can recite the list forwards, backwards. I can tell you any item by number, for example I know that the ninth item is the worst bankrupcy.
These tried and tested techniques really *work* and Lorayne shows you how to apply them to learning pretty much any subject. For example he includes how to memorize foreign language words and mathematical equations. His techniques work no matter how complicated or abstract the concepts are you're trying to learn -- and they're easy and FUN!

3.0 out of 5 stars Sorry I dissagree - Its only very average, 15 Feb. 2005
H. T. L. Boyson "_henriquez_" (Un-united Kingdom) - See all my reviews
The techniques are long winded and really quite boring. However I would recommend the book to a younger audience as now at 22 i would have found it more useful when i was at school. The techniques were interesting, logical and did suprise at the slight increase in performace, but it dragged on.
So to add another view, i found it a 'not bad' but 'not great' book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 April 2015
excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a must have book, 24 May 1998
By A Customer
It is one of the best books I have ever read. It helps you in all subjects.
If you are a high school or college is a must have.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth reading but lacking major depth.., 30 Nov. 2010
This book is a fleeting read. It does have some good hints towards memory techniques, it does not elaborate the techniques enough to give the first time reader a good impression of the effectiveness of the technique.

Super Memory - Super Student: How to Raise Your Grades in 30 Days
Super Memory - Super Student: How to Raise Your Grades in 30 Days by Harry Lorayne (Paperback - 22 Jan. 1990)