5.0 out of 5 stars I 'bow' to the creator's talent.
Yep ! Me too.I think the first chapter regarding Yotsuba and her learning how to tie bows does it for me.
I especially like how she treats next door as if she lived there.Ordinarily,it would seem rude but that's not Yotsuba's way.
Yep ! Me too.I really like the creative touch that comes at the end of the blue paint episode.Amazing.
In the UK,conkers were...
Published 14 months ago by Mr. Roy Williams

2.0 out of 5 stars See other books reviews
When I think about these books I cringe. For me there is nothing to recommend them as I don't think they help developing with any literacy or more importantly good sense of style,
Published 13 months ago by M.E.N.

5.0 out of 5 stars I 'bow' to the creator's talent., 18 Jan. 2014
Mr. Roy Williams "mid point" (Croydon,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Yotsuba&!, Vol 12 (Paperback)
In the UK,conkers were all the rage when I was a kid,so to see the same enthusiasm for acorns was very heart warming.
How do you turn everyday items into jewellery....? Simple....,just add Yotsuba and a couple other kids.
As others have said in their reviews,the attention to detail is fantastic.It's very rewarding to 'read'.
Sadly though,one reviewer referred to this book as a 'comic'. That term has negative connotations and implies it's just for kids but it isn't.These are the adventures of a very unique girl and her family and friends.
This book is showing what a master creator can conjure with ink,imagination and art.Just look at the front cover.How many ordinary words would it take to impart that level of detail ! I don't think they could.
It's magic ! Also...,it's Manga...! This volume,like all the others,has much to enjoy,so....,enjoy !

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas present, 27 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Yotsuba&!, Vol 12 (Paperback)
My daughter LOVES these books. She's 12 and they're a great comic introduction to the genre - books that parents don't need to worry will suddenly have unnecessary violence or 'adult' themes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Yotsuba&!, Vol 12 (Paperback)
Fast and prompt delivery. A classic and exhilarating manga. Worth to have all the series...

2.0 out of 5 stars See other books reviews, 7 Feb. 2014

Yotsuba&!, Vol 12
Yotsuba&!, Vol 12 by Kiyohiko Azuma (Paperback - 19 Nov. 2013)