on 23 February 2006
As always Yotsuba still delivers a wonderful simple story with light humour and something special.
But why hasn't book four arrived as of yet? I hope this manga carrys on...
on 8 June 2011
Yotsuba is one of the few manga books, that actually makes me laugh out loud when I read it. It is so funny! In addition, if you like Azumanga Daioh, you'll love this series, as it is the same kind of humour.
on 11 July 2012
If you enjoyed the last two manga volumes, this one does not disappoint.
Same great humour and childish antics :)
The only bad thing about this series, is that it's so easy to read that I read it within half an hour
on 25 January 2013
i brought this book for my son for christmas he was very happy wit it and now wants to collect the whole series
on 22 May 2013
Chi's Sweet Home is a brilliant series of books that I first discovered while in Japan! I definitely recommend it to anyone who likes funny manga stories like Azumanga Daioh or Chi's Sweet Home!