5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read
This is an excellent book. It gives amazing insight into the mind of a serial killer through interviews with him and his family.

I would definitely recommend reading this.
Published on 28 Dec 2011 by Dalet4

2.0 out of 5 stars Not particularly satisfactory
Published on 12 July 2010 by Mr. John Bartlett

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing read, 28 Dec 2011
This review is from: "I": The Creation of a Serial Killer (Mass Market Paperback)

I would definitely recommend reading this.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not particularly satisfactory, 12 July 2010
You will either like the style of this book or not. I did not find the experience very good. The author is writing in the first person (Keith Hunter Jesperson) in one chapter and then in the third person in the next etc. which could have been o.k. but I found the first person dialogue at odds with the third person dialogue. Maybe if I'd put more effort in it would have seemed better - but I didn't find it worth the bother.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 Jun 2010
A highly recommended book, very well written and researched. Buy it, you won't be disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 July 2014
A riveting read and absolutely frightening. Loved every page of this, highly rated

"I": The Creation of a Serial Killer
"I": The Creation of a Serial Killer by Jack Olsen (Mass Market Paperback - 29 Aug 2003)
Used & New from: £0.01