5.0 out of 5 stars Knock me off my feet by Susan Donovan, 10 Jan 2007
G. M. Cross "Book Gilly" (West Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Knock Me Off My Feet (Mass Market Paperback)
My friend lent me this book after picking up a copy from a charity shop. At first I thought it started off a little weak but by the end I was so hooked I couldn't put it down. It has taken me about 2 days in all to read this book. I read it at every available opportunity on breaks at work, first thing in the morning whilst having my breakfast. The best part about it all was the sudden twist at the end. A great read for everyone I think. I will be purchasing more by this author.

4.0 out of 5 stars Light, Quirky, Quick Fun, 6 July 2013
This review is from: Knock Me Off My Feet (Mass Market Paperback)
This is a different type of romance - nobody really has too many inner issues that they over-angst about! I almost fell off my chair when I realized that I didn't have to read about a darkly brooding hero or heroine! Oh don't get me wrong, they both have some issues, they just don't "darkly brood" about it!

As I said in my title, this is a fast, light and quirky read, just perfect for a hot summer day. It had a good bit of mystery going for it too, but I have a feeling that you won't need to spend a lot of time trying to figure out 'who-dun-it'. You may spend some time wondering why it took so long for these two characters to figure it out themselves though!

The sex is smokin' but in a really good way and I loved the fact that Stacey knows almost from the beginning that Audie is the one for him. He doesn't hide from his feelings. And what a great feeling for the reader.

There is one scene at the ending that may have you crying like a baby (I did and I[m not afraid to admit it!)

4.0 out of 5 stars Knock Me Off My Feet, 30 Dec 2003
This review is from: Knock Me Off My Feet (Mass Market Paperback)
The story expressed how family is important for a human being. Being alone is just making you rude, uncompromise, selfish and afraid of what you can't learn from anybody else. Having a relationship is not something you should freak of and run from the reality.
This book also telling you about how love can conquer your anger and frustration. The love that you earn from the family and patient understanding. It is very entertaining for a romance book lover. If you want to know a bit about Irish (not Scottish!!) bagpipe, here you can go...
"Knock Me Off My Feet" is also not just a love story between Autumn/Audie and Stacey but also the rest of Quinns family with Audie, and vice versa. I can't drop the book till I finished it, every chapter always leads you to the ending of the book.

Knock Me Off My Feet
Knock Me Off My Feet by Susan Donovan (Mass Market Paperback - 31 Jan 2003)
4.70