Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

Four novellas in one book. Each one is a story of how love was found between two special people.
The first story is "Santa, Baby" by Patricia Ryan. Jack O'Leary is a P.I. hired by a woman to lure Katherine Peale away from her husband.
The second story (my personal favorite) is "Love Bytes" by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Samantha Parker falls in love with her computer genius boss, Adrian Cole.
The third story is "Naughty Under The Mistletoe" by Carly Phillips. In this hot story Antonia Larson decided to make her move on her boss while they were under the mistletoe. Instead, her move was made on the twin brother, Maxwell Corbin!
And last, but definitely not least, is "A Christmas Charade" by Kathryn Smith. This story is the only one set in the past. It is set in 1815 during war time for England and France. It is also the only story set among danger! Elizabeth Vail is a spy who rescues Garrett Maxwell from a French prison.
**** See? I told you each story was special! Perfect reading for a special time of year. Hold these four delectable men within the palms of your hands and I do not believe you will be disappointed! ****
Reviewed by Detra Fitch of Huntress Reviews.
on 4 January 2003
This is a set of four novellas with a Christmassy theme.
The Patricia Ryan story is okay - but didnt really do anything for me & in that I cant really remember the plot all that clearly and I only read this a month ago.
The Carly Phillips story is up to her usual steamy and interesting standard(see Erotic Invitation for a good example)but the Kathryn Smith story did nothing for me and I do wonder why the publishers often place a Regaency romance in with these collections as they are out of place.
However, the book was worth buying alone for the Love Bytes story by Sherrilyn Kenyon which was funny and warm and hot in all the right places!
on 21 August 2015
It's not a bad book it came quick.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse