Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 13 December 1998
I absolutely loved this romance novel. It was the first romance novel I've read by Kat Martin, and now I own every book she's made as of yet. This story is about a stolen dukedom, and innocent maiden desperate for funds, and Jason Sinclair, the true ruler of the dukedom of Carlysle. He beings to fall in love with Velvet Moran, but refuses to do anything because he believes he has nothing to offer her. Full of chivalry and honesty. A truly wonderful read.
on 30 June 1997
Nothing But Velvet captures your heart with the loyalties and bonds between friends and family. A loyalty that comes to bind the lovely Lady to the true Duke of Carlyle. Kat Martin's ability to capture the murder of his father and the secrets of his past as he learns what true love means by Velvet Moran's hands is breathtaking. This story is both moving and intriguing as you are absorbed into another world.
on 16 October 2003
I bought this book on impulse because I saw it on a readers recommendation list and from now on I'll follow my impulses more often! It was the first Kat Martin book I'd read and it certainly wasn't my last. Kat writes characters you love and plots that keep you hooked and wanting more even when you get to the end of the book. So if you haven't read this book don't waste any more time get reading! If you haven't read Bold Angel try that one next.
on 6 March 1999
My friend gave me this book and said I'd like it. I'd like to say "Thank you" because it has given me many, many hours of wonderful reading. Not only did I read through Nothing but Velvet at record speed, but I went out and bought almost allof her other books I could get my hands on!