on 10 September 2010
Excellent! was looking for something whilst waiting for the new Chris Kusnescki,James Rollins,David Gibbins,Andy Mcdermott books to come out and picked the first in the series,after that I was just hooked on the rest.

Pointless telling you the storyline,as it is on the cover,but to say as on the cover,it is an X-Files type book,mixed with James Rollins,but unlike the X-Files you actually get to meet the "being," It certainly fits in place with my other favourite authors,I would even rate above Cusslers books.

After reading this,I bought the entire series,I know some people moan about the same characters in books continuing,but I enjoy the continuity and I think it adds to the interest. Simple fact,if you don't like that sort of thing,don't buy

What always interests me,being an English reader,is the difference between how American authors portray a hero compared to English Authors.My favourite books are certainly from Andy Mcdermott,and English writer,whose hero is short,bald maybe getting a bit "over the hill" following his army days,but definitely someone us Brits can relate to. American writers always have the 6'4" legendary hunk of a man at the helm.I do wish this would change at times as us real people would prefer it once in a while.
on 18 November 2013
An excellent addition to the series. Would recommend this to anyone who enjoys thrillers with a twist. Legends brought together
on 17 January 2015