4.0 out of 5 stars Good reading, but could have been better
Published on 12 Aug. 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR WITH BATED BREATH!
Published on 30 Jun. 1999

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR WITH BATED BREATH!, 30 Jun. 1999
By A Customer
I HAVE READ EVERY BOOK THAT MS. RAY HAS WRITTEN AND FIND THAT THIS ONE LACKS WHAT GOT HER MY HIGHEST RATING "DIVA OF ROMANCE WRITING." I FELT THE BOOK LACKED CREDITIBILITY BECAUSE WHAT GROWN BEHIND MAN WOULD LET HIS MOM DICTATE WHEN AND WHO HE SHOULD MARRY? I HAVEN'T EVEN FINISHED THE BOOK, WHICH IN ITSELF IS NOT TYPICAL OF ANY BOOKS BY FRANCIS RAY. I WORK TWO JOBS AND USUALLY FINISH HER BOOKS IN TWO NIGHTS. I'M ON THE FOURTH NIGHT AND AM TURNING THE PAGES LAKADASICALLY; NOT REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING WHAT'S NEXT. I FEEL THAT MS. RAY'S CHARACTERS DO NOT SHARE THE UMP! THAT KANE AND VICTORIA, MAT AND SHANNON, DANIEL AND ADDY AND DOMINIQUE AND TRENT HAD. I SUGGEST SHE LEAVE THE MYSTERY WRITING TO THOSE THAT DO IT BEST AND GIVE US THE ROMANCE THAT SHE HAS SET HEARTS AND SOULS ON FIRE WITH. THE BEST PART I FIND THUS FAR IS THE ENTRANCE OF NAOMI AND HER DAUGHTER AND THE POSSIBLE ROMANCE BETWEEN DR. YOUNGBLOOD AND NAOMI; THE ONLY REDEEMING QUALITY FOR THIS ONE.
I SINCERELY HOPE MS. RAY'S NEXT ATTEMPT WILL FIND HER BACK ON THE "TRIED BUT TRUE," BEATEN PATH OF GET DOWN DIRTY ROMANCE.
I SEE THE READER BELOW GIVES THIS THE HIGHEST RATING, BUT I CAN'T AGREE, BASED ON WHAT I'VE READ BEFORE THIS. MAYBE THE SURPRISE ENDING WILL HOLD SOMETHING BETTER.
A VERY DISAPPOINTED FAN!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reading, but could have been better, 12 Aug. 1999
By A Customer
I enjoy Ms Ray's books and have read almost all of them. I especially enjoy reading about the life of the Falcons, Taggerts and now the Grayson families. The only complaint I have is that I didn't really see the African-American connection. Ms Ray mentioned a few words or phrases that dealt with African Americans but otherwise this could have been a book about any ethnic group. I buy these books because I want to see myself.
Keep on writing and I will continue to purchase these books.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved the book., 17 July 1999
By A Customer
I loved Until There Was You. I usaully read Historical Romances, but one day i bought Silken Betrayal. That was two years ago. I loved the way you wrote about these wonderful people. I had to order the books that where not in stock at the book store by Francis Ray. It was money well spent. I have read all of your books since then, except one, Fallen Angle, can't locate a copy of the book. Until There Was You , was another one of your books that i could not put down until i finished it. As always, you did not let me down, the story was great. Now i will be waiting for the next wonderful book that i'm sure that will follow. I can't wait to read about Morgan Grayson. Keep up the great work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent and very detailed, gets straight to the heart., 7 July 1999
By A Customer
I give Mrs. Ray 5 stars and the book was just wonderful. I really enjoyed the suspense of it.She kept my attention throughout the entire book. if any people out there has not read the book yet, it is a must that you do so asap.Luke and Catherine make a faboulous couple, not to mention luke is extraordinarily fineeeeeeee.I can't wait to see who Luke's mother has for his brothers and sister. Also if catherine is going to go to the doctor to see if she can concieve children by luke. Again please read asap.Also read the Heart of the Falcon if you have not read it yet. there's a great resemblance of luke and Daniel.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a must read book., 28 Jun. 1999
By A Customer
It had a great suprise ending. The characters were colorful and witty. It was great revisiting the Falcon and Taggert family (you would know what I mean if you read "Heart Of The Falcon,Only Hers, Forever Yours and Break Every Rule") The plot was captivating. The story was fast paced, got to its point, made you not want to put the book down. I read it in one day.

4.0 out of 5 stars "Let the Graysons Begin...", 8 Aug. 1999
By A Customer
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. Having been a fan of the Falcon/Taggert series', this is a great start to a new group of men to explore! While I'd like to see the brothers be a little more mature about handling their mother, Ruth, it'll be great to watch the "mighty" fall in love!

5.0 out of 5 stars I wanted to meet Luke, 31 Aug. 2013
J Williams (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Until There Was You (Grayson Novels) (Mass Market Paperback)
This book is so descriptive, I felt that I was there in Santa Fe in the cabin with Luke and Catherine. It would have been nice if Catherine could have children but I am glad that there are men out there who are accepting if a woman can't have children. I read it in one sitting.

5.0 out of 5 stars She's done it again !!, 9 July 1999
By A Customer
I LOVED THIS ONE AS I DO ALL OF HER OTHERS. She's one of the few I can read over and over again, and get a new view with each re-read. I started on thursday at 10pm and finished on friday morning at 3am. I couldn't put it down. I loved the visits with the Falcons and Taggarts.

Until There Was You (Grayson Novels)
Until There Was You (Grayson Novels) by Francis Ray (Mass Market Paperback - 4 Nov. 2008)