Format: Mass Market PaperbackChange

on 27 February 2009
From the minute Emily walks out and performs a lap dance for Kell, the reader is hooked, what is this prim primary school teacher up to? As the story progress's we learn of a young woman's battle to find her space while at the same time dealing with an over protective father. Emily has known and desired Kell for a long time but fears that the brutal murder of his first wife and unborn child will make him controling and over protective. Emily has to deal with acknowledging her feelings for Kell and what it means to love an overprotective man. Kell in turn has to deal with the force of his feelings for Emily and his fears for her. this story is about two people learning to live with each other's needs and dreams, chuck in the suspense of a goverment mole,terrorists and a drug lord, drop in few gorgeous SEALS and this story moves at good pace.
What a gem this author is, she seems to be able to tap in to a well of erotism and coat it in enough emotion to make sex on the page burn and sizzle in way that leaves the reader with a romantic glow. Although the language used is crude and the sex scenes explicit, it is handled with a lightness of touch that makes it all fit. After all if the sentiments couched in the roughness of speech are intense annd romantic who could possibly be offended. Oh to be a woman desired to that degree. And this is of course the point of reading these books, these men don't exist in real life but if they did I'd be at the head of the queue.The clincher for me I read it in one sitting that makes it 5 stars in my book! Well done L.L another book to keep me warm at night.
on 28 July 2007
.......received my copy of Hidden Agendas this morning, and settled down to consume the latest Lora Leigh. Following loosely on from her previous novel Kell Krieger is a member of the same Durango SEAL team as Clint McIntyre and Reno.

Brought up by Senator Stanton, Kell is a magnet for trouble, and a bad boy from his head to the tips of his toes. And even though he doesn't realise it, he is in love with Emily Stanton, the Senator's only daughter. And it looks like she's grown up enough for Kell to make his move....

...from a lapdance that burns the pages, to the sweet sharing of emotions, the adventures of the sexiest team of SEALS to a pure and simple battle of good vs evil, this was a rollicking good read! The sex scenes were numerous and hot (as per most of Ms Leigh's novels), although there did seem to be more romance in these rather than majorly hot and dirty sex!

Wish I could give it 4.5 stars because it was a great read. Now I just have to hold on til Tanner's Scheme comes out next month - now THAT I reckon is gonna be a 5* plus!!
on 28 June 2009
Lora Leigh has some good plots and some great characters. It's just a shame that she is so gushing when she writes. If I read another paragraph about how her hero is being 'moved to his very soul' (it happens on practically each contact with the heroine in this one) I think I will retch.

The plot had a lot of potential but I do think that it could have been better conveyed. The dialogue is a bit ropey and I didn't feel that either character had a well developed voice. Shannon McKenna does it so much better - better conveyed plots, fantastic dialogue and sex scenes that further the plot along. Not to mention some fantastic alpha males.

Despite Lora Leigh's annoying style, I do feel curious about what happens to Ian in the next one, but I will have to give it a year or so before I can face to read it.

One thing - the lapdance in the beginning was a piece of genius. If you don't blush too I'd be very surprised...
on 13 September 2014
It's Kell's turn to find love and he does with Emily.
A few years earlier he had been part of the SEAL' s team who rescued her after she'd been kidnapped and after that he'd never forgotten about her so when the opportunity comes along to be her bodyguard he gets his chance to show Emily just how much he loves her.
Emily's a little minx especially when it comes to giving her bodyguards the run around but when they've all had enough it's time for the one man who can tame her. She's never forgotten Kell with his vivid green eyes and with his alpha male persona she's about to be tamed especially in the bedroom lol.
Again plenty of hot steamy sex with plenty of love.
There's still a good story about drug lords and the SEAL's fight to stop them.
Killer Secrets (Tempting Navy SEALs)book 5
on 4 September 2013
Loving this series of and the characters in them. I'm confused over Ian being Judas although I did figure it out early in the book. Unfortunately early Killer Secrets isn't available on Kindle so I won't find out what's going on. Why in the excerpt of Killer Secrets did Kira not seam bothered that he was Judas.............. too many questions,need to know what's going on! I would definitely recommend this book to Lora Leigh fans. But I'm confused over book order. The book order listed on Kindle is different to the book order listed on Lora Leighs website, clarification needed please!
on 17 January 2013
This is an amazing book! I love the storyline but most of all I love all Lora Leigh's books! I recommend everyone to read all her series of books! Another amazing Author!
on 8 August 2010
i loved this book, kell is a great alpha male and i love the way emily keeps him on his toes, great story line and as allways lora leighs keeps it hot hot hot.....
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
This is so far one of the best from this series, I cant get enough of these tough sexy Navy Seals. Well Done Lora Leigh again.
on 19 December 2012
good characters good plot and steamy sex what more can I say except I couldn't put it down was singing my fingers .
on 5 July 2014
Emily had been kidnapped by diego from the fuentes drug cartel and her father has bodyguards watching her but because of her wild ways they always manage to quit, then kell comes back and he and his seal team are told to protect her as diego has issued a new kidnapping threat against her, kell moves in as her boyfriend and there relationship progresses quickly from here with LLs usual hot scenes which were good for the most part but since there isnt much action in this book the love scenes became a bit monotonous for me and I began to flick past a few pages

I was disapointed with this story as it didnt have any action until the end and I thought this made the story boring in parts, when I finished reading I didnt feel wowed as I often am after reading LLs books.

the characters were good as always even though emily sometimes came across as spoiled and whiney, kell was a good alpha male character. Their relationship happened so fast and they quickly realised they loved eachother and had allways loved eachother even though they hadnt seen eachother in years.