on 22 September 2013
its a fantastic book, starting to drag in parts but still a great addition to the wheel of time series
on 8 January 2015
Fantastic book in a fantastic series, well worth reading the entire series.
on 23 January 2015
Great
Loved all books in this series so far. Standard hasn't slipped.
on 2 March 2015
Quick frankly some of the best stories I have ever read.
on 17 May 2016
Good start slows in the middle with a strong end. Need to have read the first 5 to understand this one
on 2 May 2016
Great story line non stop from beginning to end
on 8 December 2015
Every step of this series has been spellbinding
on 30 August 2008
the first half of the book is a necassary slow which you have to read to understand goings-ons later in the book! but seriously, just hold out because the last half of the book is spectacular which is why i've given this a five star!

RIP Jordan and thanks again!
on 10 June 2015
the series continue to bring in the unexpected
on 7 January 2000
As the title says. Possibly I'm biased, because am a self-confessed RJ addict, but this had to be my favourite. It certainly contains my second-favourite scene, the Healing of SS and Leane. A random comment... for those of you who have seen _The Matrix_, didn't the scene in the lobby -really- remind you of Dumai's Wells?... Aha... I understand! Taim isn't really Demandred, he's Neo!...or something like that, anyway. Back to the point... it was the feeling of arrogance, I suppose... there are parallels in the way that scene is shot and the way that the book scene is written.
Apart from that, this was certainly my favourite book, and for me the stage when Rand really made the transition from "I'm a shepherd, I'm only doing this because I have to" to the Lord Dragon Reborn, Prince of the Morning etc. Mainly, I suppose this was because he had been forced to wear that mask so much - to indimidate the Andoran nobles, mainly - that it became impossible to take off.