Format: Board book|Change

on 22 October 2013
Prompt delivery, Brought this for my little grandaughter for christmas, lovely words & beautifully illistrated.
I think her mum will enjoy reading this to her as much as she will.
on 22 January 2015
Bought as a present. child loves it
on 18 March 2015
Great Book for reaffirming love of a child and building self esteem and wellbeing. My son loves it, suitable for all ages and written lovely and beautiful pictures.
on 19 December 2014
One of my all-time favourite children's book. Lovely poem with very soporific wording, perfect for bedtime reading. Absolutely gorgeous illustrations.
on 21 March 2015
This is the book we read my daughter every night at bedtime, and we've bought if for friends too. The poem is very touching, with a reassuring rhythm to help make your baby feel ready for bed. The illustrations are unique, and there is plenty for the child to enjoy looking at while you read.

A bedtime classic!
on 2 December 2013
Beautiful book. Makes me cry every time i read it as it is so lovely. Perfect as a gift for a loved one. Illustrations as just as beautiful as the words. Id check out other books by Nancy Tillman, shes a lovely author.
on 15 November 2014
The pictures are gorgeous but the text was really small and difficult to read which was frustrating
on 19 December 2014
I bought this for my young grandson. I am told that his father enjoys reading this book to him.
on 4 May 2016
Just beautiful. Beautifully written - like a sweet song - with wonderful illustrations.
on 19 December 2014
Gorgeous book. My daughter loves reading them with me. It's a very special time.