4.0 out of 5 stars fascinating logic
Published 22 months ago by Mary K

3.0 out of 5 stars interesting read
An interesting read on the subject of deception. Predominantly focussed upon uncovering or protecting your organisation against the many kinds of deception at play in the corporate world. I would've preferred a read that covered how to spot a liar in more generic situations
Published 16 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars fascinating logic, 17 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Liespotting (Paperback)
I am still reading this and enjoy it very much. Having lived 39 years in Norway, I need my english dictionary close at hand due to words that are not a part of my daily english vocabulary. There is so much common sense information that I have observed with myself as well as with others that makes me realize how much our body language reveals even more than our vocal language. I am enjoying the book and look forward to finishing it. The only negative thing I personally experience is the void in some of the words due to english not being my daily language anymore, but that is not a problem really, it just takes a tad longer to read and reread.

4.0 out of 5 stars Full of tips and tricks, 11 Feb. 2013
R. McLennan "TallScotsGuy" (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Liespotting (Paperback)
Very well written and easy to read. Full of interesting examples of how people lie in business and how costly that can be for anyone on the receiving end of deceit. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good book, 13 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Liespotting (Paperback)
Liespotting covers a lot of the basic material to uncovering the truth, and some great tips how to get the most out of a conversation. If you're interested in learning a few basic techniques on lie detecting or just looking for a good read 'Liespotting' should be on your short list!

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting enough, skip the last few chapters, 30 Nov. 2013
This book is interesting if very cynical, well it is called 'lie spotting'. Skip the last few chapters where she starts waffling about brain trusts. Otherwise ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Liespotting, 14 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Liespotting (Paperback)
I would highly recommend this book. Very interesting book. I first saw this lady on TED podcast. Very informative. Excellent service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating book, 31 Dec. 2012
Always been interested in body language since reading Desmond Morris's Manwatching as a boy. Really enjoyed the Lie to Me series on tele. This book is an important addition to y collection.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting read, 26 Sept. 2013
A. Jessica - See all my reviews
Not a bad book, but it does sell by using a concept that you can detect lies accurately. In fact it just helps detecting the obvious liars, but I got it because I'm generally studying non verbal and body language. There are better books out there for body language that involve more general information and not just lie detection, but this remains a decent read.

3.0 out of 5 stars interesting read, 2 Jan. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, but for those just looking for a taster ..., 17 July 2014
Tom (Cambridge) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Liespotting (Paperback)
Fascinating, but for those just looking for a taster to the subject I felt the TED talk was more interesting.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... businesses but product exactly as described and in very good, 22 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Liespotting (Paperback)
Rather more suitable for businesses but product exactly as described and in very good condition

Liespotting: Proven Techniques to Detect Deception
Liespotting: Proven Techniques to Detect Deception by Pamela Meyer (Paperback - 4 Aug. 2010)