5.0 out of 5 stars A fresh look at life, 22 Oct 2013
This review is from: Living on Your Own Terms (Osho Life Essentials) (Paperback)
In a world with all kind of conditioning and where we're expected to conform without question, this book offers a new and fresh way to live in this world without having to compromise our own being.

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational book..., 17 July 2013
I came into contact with Osho`s "work" just a few years ago. I daily read some of his stuff. His books help keeping me on track to becoming more and more me, and helps me live my life and not all the others life! Read his books with an open mind, chew on it, and take whatever you can use :)

5.0 out of 5 stars straight-talking description of who we really are, 16 Feb 2014
I have avoided all the writings of Osho - a purely prejudiced act on my part influenced by bad publicity in '80s. This book is fantastic. A clear description of how we learn to be false from all the influences around , parents, teachers, priests, politicians and don't get a chance to discover our true selves. No dogma, doctrine in this book. Just powerful teaching to help us rejoice in gratitude at who we are.
AAD

Living on Your Own Terms (Osho Life Essentials)
Living on Your Own Terms (Osho Life Essentials) by Osho (Paperback - 2 April 2013)