5.0 out of 5 stars Quilting Tips
This book is absolutely fabulous, instruction are clear and concise easy to understand with great photographs.
It was delivered on time, packaging was the perfect size. I would recommend this book to all quilters.
Published 16 months ago by simsimmer

3.0 out of 5 stars I already have it, so have lost money!
Published 12 months ago by Pipsqueak

3.0 out of 5 stars I already have it, so have lost money!, 16 Jun 2013
This review is from: 200 Quilting Tips, Techniques & Trade Secrets (Paperback)
I realised, on receipt of this book, that I already have it under the title Compendium of Quilting Techniques, which was a big shame as I was so looking forward to it arriving and learning new techniques and a few trade secrets. I contacted Susan Briscoe, the author, and she replied to my e-mails very quickly, explaining how this had happened, one a UK publisher and one a US publisher. She has tried to explain this on the Amazon site and had left a note again, so hopefully this will be clearer for future purchasers. The Marketplace seller offered me a refund although i have now lost two lots of postage costs and ended up with no book. I've paid out good money for this error, yet have nothing to show for it, a fault that really should be rectified.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quilting Tips, 28 Feb 2013
This review is from: 200 Quilting Tips, Techniques & Trade Secrets (Paperback)

200 Quilting Tips, Techniques & Trade Secrets
200 Quilting Tips, Techniques & Trade Secrets by Susan Briscoe (Paperback - 3 Feb 2009)
13.67