5.0 out of 5 stars They really work! Very accurate!, 19 Jan. 2008
This review is from: The True Love Tarot (Hardcover)
I absolutely adore these cards. I found them on amazon's american site when I was looking for tarot cards that were specifically catered to finding out the hidden secrets of my love life. I read the reviews and thought why not? They were shipped from America (but took less than a week to arrive to London,UK) and I was amazed at how accurate they are. Every question I asked the cards, they revealed information relevant to my question. I was honestly amazed as they were able to accurately describe my past relationships and my current situation. You can also make future predictions and the accompaning booklet gives you examples of what type of questions to ask using the key phrases, "Tell me..." or "Give me a message about". So if you're ever stuck on thinking what to ask, there's a list of questions to get your mind thinking.

The presentation of the cards is delightful. You'll recieve quite a large box with a gorgeous cupid in the front and inside you'll find a lengthy book (detailing the origin of the cards, their powers, background info about the creators, instructions, love spells and meanings of the cards) and the cards themselves (which are beautifully illustrated and glossy).

These cards definately have a beautiful, positive power as they have been able to correctly describe situations to me and even correctly describe people's personalities. It is truly enchanting and so incredibly accurate... literally EVERYTIME they hit the nail on the head.... I was amazed! They are easy to use as you just need to concentrate on your question, shuffle them and choose just one card. You may be sceptical and think "only one card? Surely that can't provide me with enough information?!" I was sceptical too... but when you read the meaning of the card, it will all make sense and surprisingly supplies a lot more information than a typical tarot spread!

Summary: These cards are ACCURATE.... They REALLY DO WORK..... And they are MAGICAL, truly ENCHANTING!!!!

I am one happy and enlighted customer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 17 Sept. 2010
Louisa (England UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The True Love Tarot (Hardcover)
I read about these cards on the aeclectic web site and knew I had to have them. I did have mine shipped in from America so waited a few weeks in anticipation. I was not disappointed the cards are beautiful, love the illustrations and enjoyed reading the book. As your previous reviewer has said quite a lot about them, I can only add my wholehearted agreement. The energies are wonderful, they are accurate and I love them to bits. I now look forward to working with them in the capacity they were designed for, although having said that I can also work with them as a normal tarot pack and find I receive much more depth from them. If you can get hold of them I unreservedly recommend them, my partner saw mine and immediately sent off for his pack. We are both in the spiritual field and work professionally and these cards will give an added dimension.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Cards, 16 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The True Love Tarot (Hardcover)
I purchased these Tarot from Amazon, described as new, a brilliant find!
The book and Tarot Cards looked new.
This is a beautiful set of cards and the accompanying book very precise and easy to understand.
I can't wait to start using them.
The descriptions are very well worded and also lots of simple yes or no answers in matters of the heart.
Very happy with my purchase.

The True Love Tarot
The True Love Tarot by Amy Zerner (Hardcover - 28 Feb. 2006)
Used & New from: £2.03