Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 6 February 2008
Well-written, inspiring book. Lots of humour. Neither over-simplistic nor abstruse. The meditations are well explained from a practical point of view. It's not true that you need to buy the accompanying cds to do the meditations: you can use your own music, or no music, to accompany yourself.
on 7 March 2001
This book is a never-ending source of upliftment, replenishment, feedom, release, connectedness and pure joy. It has a meditation for everyone. So beautifully illustrated, it is heaven on Earth - my heart leaps at the thought of it! If you are into or curious about meditation this book is a MUST!!!
on 2 February 2015
good book on meditation, very thorough, the only thing I would say as a negative thing is that I found the meditations very hard and I could only do 10% of a session (but it is probably just me not being fit enough). I think an hour meditation is too much. The 10-15 minutes sessions are so difficult (for me) that I could only do 1 minute and I was exhausted (although I also do daily exercises).
on 26 March 2013
this is the most helpful book on meditation i have read,
mindfullness in plain english is good also.
miles better than anything by yoko beck.
dont listen to people who say you cant do meditaion wrong.
osho makes a lot of sense.
on 13 May 2013
Brilliant, wonderful and inspirational what more can I say. Everyone should read it to help the grow spiritually
Osho ha the ability to change consciousness I you follow his suggestions and think about what he says.
on 17 February 2015
Amazing perspectives in this book quite a revelation indeed, every one should have a copy
on 19 April 2015
Not yet finished, meets my expectations even if I not alawys agree
on 13 September 2009
Well written and fairly informative book about meditation. Good book to add to your library of alternative therapies,healing and other books.
I would recommend this book.
on 28 January 2015