4.0 out of 5 stars A belief challenging book!, 24 Feb 2009
L. Mateus "lolakaycee" (SW London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Intuition (Insight) (Paperback)
This book is not really about intuition. It does touch on the subject but it covers ground on a much larger spectrum. While it took a while to really start enjoying reading the book, I soon got hooked in. This is a book based on Osho's work and his ideas are so refreshing!But best of all they make sense and ring true. So many things we take for granted about being human he explains with amazing clarity and renewed perspective. I thrive on reading material that challenges me to question my idea of reality and my believes, this book does not disappoint. As far as I am concerned I've found a treasure chest of literary gold and I intend to read all the books based on his thoughts and philosophy. I bought this book along with another one that I read first about connecting body and mind.I found that first book I read quite boring, I think perhaps because the crux of the book was in doing the exercises on the CD,which I didn't do because I didn't enjoy the book.But I am glad I read" Intuition" , it really got me thinking and questioning, which is EXACTLY what I want, as most books seem to tell you what to think, but their material is never exciting enough to arouse one's curiosity!But be warned, if you're not someone who wants to read radically new perspectives of what you know to be true, then make sure to avoid this book, because it is not a book you'll enjoy reading.I would only recommend this book for those who want to be exposed to new ideas(or rather new ways of looking at the same old things)!

4.0 out of 5 stars find other osho books, 22 Jan 2010
This review is from: Intuition (Insight) (Paperback)
Osho is a genius but try to avoid the compilation books. They are made against his wishes. As with all masters try to avoid anything the close students do. Find Osho books that are commentaries to mystics and published before the last five years they are less likey to be edited and tainted by his followers.

5.0 out of 5 stars intuition, 4 Oct 2011
This review is from: Intuition (Insight) (Paperback)
as with other Osho books, i found his book on intuition informative, revealing and a little bewildering at times!!
great for stimulating a mind stuck in the rut that modern day society has created.

5.0 out of 5 stars OSHO Intuition, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: Intuition (Insight) (Paperback)
Another book by the fabulous OSHO. I would recommend reading "Tantra - the supreme understanding" also by OSHO before reading any other of his books, as he has a very unusual way of looking at things. Once you get to grips with the way that OSHO sees things...all of his books are an enlightening read.

This book is particularly good, but it is a shame that is doesn't contain any meditations to help the reader connect with his/her own intuition. It talks about Intuition itself...what it is... but has no practical tips on how to reach it. I feel there will be other books to help with this. I enjoyed Intuition and have added it to my collection.

Book arrived in very good condition within a few days of order.

Many thanks x

5.0 out of 5 stars Never ceases to stimulate thought., 23 Feb 2013
Osho was described by the Sunday Times as one of the most influential people of the 20th century, his writing trancends time, the principles he advocates give spiritual and philosophical insight into the human condition whilst remaining highly readable, a real cannot put down book.

Should be compulsory reading for everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very nice book, 8 July 2007
ReviewMan "Large" (London) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Intuition (Insight) (Paperback)
The author speaks with humour and integrity. Intuition - our lost soul. A nicely paced book; I look forward to reading two of his other books that I have ordered.

Intuition (Insight)
Intuition (Insight) by Osho (Paperback - 26 April 2002)
8.09