5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all those desire intimacy at its deepest level...
This is yet another beautiful collection of talks by Osho on relationships and why intimacy is often so frightening and difficult. The book also offers tools for transformation on accepting oneself, and being vulnerable. A life changing book, offering deep insights into the human condition.
Published on 10 Feb 2002 by sunnydays@supanet.com

3.0 out of 5 stars boring
got bored with this very quickly , didn't finish it , I may pick it up again, when I have nothing else to read
Published 13 months ago by lynne playle

5.0 out of 5 stars A must for all those desire intimacy at its deepest level..., 10 Feb 2002
This review is from: Intimacy (Insight) (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Probably the best book on relationships I've ever read!, 28 July 2008
Savannah D (London United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Intimacy (Insight) (Paperback)
I was burdened by a terrible guilt that my relationship was not working. I was confused, sad, and unhappy. Then I found this extraordinary book and a whole new way of seeing opened up to me. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted from my shoulders. I have been able to my life now from a totally new perspective. Osho is such an original thinker, he inspires you to think freely, to release the shackles of society's expectations, to see things for what they really are. I don't think any review can do justice to his brilliance. Reading this book is like have a small bomb go off in your world, changing it forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating and enlightening, 9 April 2007
This review is from: Intimacy (Insight) (Paperback)
I've never really read a book where I agreed with almost everything that was said. Or at least understood what was being said. It was an incredibly easy read, one which I found hard to put down. I feel that it will help me in all aspects of life, it is not just about intimacy... it is so much more. He does not sound preachy, although he is obviously trying to get a message across, he is calm and to the point and inspirational.

I've just bought a few of his other books to read now too - this one moved me so much. I can recommend this to those who are ready to really look at themselves.

5.0 out of 5 stars Intimacy, 24 Sep 2011
This review is from: Intimacy (Insight) (Paperback)
I first thought this book was only about intimacy between lovers, but I discovered that it covers a much wider definition of intimacy, which encompasses intimacy with your friends, your boss, nature, and of course yourselves.
If you want to make your relationships count, being true to yourselves is the only way.
I have read courage and freedom already, but this book was even better for me right now.

Ivar

5.0 out of 5 stars Great philosophical spiritual read, 21 May 2013
This review is from: Intimacy (Insight) (Paperback)
Another book by the brilliant OSHO. Goodness what a mind. Very inspiring and thought-provoking read.

Will recommend to others :)

3.0 out of 5 stars boring, 4 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring, easy to read, 27 July 2014
Very insightful book, full of wisdom.

Intimacy (Insight)
Intimacy (Insight) by Osho (Paperback - 26 April 2002)
7.59