4.0 out of 5 stars A great introduction to a great master, 28 Oct 2003
This review is from: Awareness (Insight) (Paperback)
Awareness is, according to Osho, the key to living a fulfilling life, a life lived in freedom from the conditionings of the past and the concerns for the future. It is the way to directly experience the truth and beauty of every moment of the lives we lead.
This is an excellent introduction to Osho and a book I recommend to anyone reading his words for the first time. It is the essence of his message and a distillation of many of his spontaneous talks on zen, consciousness and freedom, it also provides practical meditations for deepening our awareness.
The only reason I didn't give this book five stars is the fact that it was compiled after osho's death in 1990 from many of his talks. This in my opinion means that it lacks some of the spontaneous vitality that characterizes his books published during his lifetime, such as "my way, the way of the white clouds" and "the perfect master".
Nevertheless, this book is a wonderful experience from a great man, stripping away all the props that limit our lives and challenging us to step into the wild, boldly, open, and free. Beware!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ultimate Presence and Pure Awareness, 10 Jan 2012
This review is from: Awareness (Insight) (Paperback)
In the book "Awareness," Osho is pointing to the ultimate presence that is prior to every thought and every daily activity. The quality to which he is guiding is that of pure awareness.

Osho shares that when we wake up, that is to say, when we become conscious, and this awareness is realized, we are then able to live in balance and harmony. His prescription is to be acutely present with all that we are doing and alert to our thoughts as well as their underlying motivations. For when we are attentive to every movement and everything that we are sensing, we have an opportunity to awaken from the dream of form to realize conscious freedom. We are then able to live a meditative life that is filled with unconditional love and true compassion.

More than a decade after the death of form, Osho's essential teachings are still reaching seekers of all ages worldwide.

Katie Davis, Author, "Awake Joy"

5.0 out of 5 stars Words of wisdom, 7 Dec 2012
This review is from: Awareness (Insight) (Paperback)
I like Osho very much, his simple yet powerful language, it's a great eye opener for me, I can't get tired of reading him.

ARRAY(0xa7742c48)

Awareness (Insight)
Awareness (Insight) by Osho (Paperback - 26 April 2002)
7.65