5.0 out of 5 stars I feel I have lived his life in this book
Published 3 months ago by Claire Louise Lennox

3.0 out of 5 stars A Daughter's objective biography of a bravura actor
Published on 2 April 2001 by Beric Norman

3.0 out of 5 stars A Daughter's objective biography of a bravura actor, 2 April 2001
Victoria Price gives a remarkably objective account of her father's life and career as actor and art-collector. There is too much repetition and name-dropping, but Vincent's insecurity, despite being born with a silver spoon in his mouth, his panache and wit as a performer and his apparent success as a 'Renaissance man', is confronted honestly and with sympathy. Ms Price is particularly generous to her step-mother, the touchy, miserly grande dame Coral Browne, who gave her and Vincent a hard time. But I'd have liked more critical appraisal of her father's performances.

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel I have lived his life in this book, 13 May 2014
This book was remarkable from beginning to end. By the time I reached the final page I shed a tear as I felt I had shared his life in the pages. Victoria gives an up close and personal account of the man, the actor and the father. There were times when I felt as though Miss Price was personally talking to me through the pages. This book is a must have for fans of the late and great Vincent Price.

3.0 out of 5 stars I would have liked a listing of his credits (Radio, 8 Aug 2014
MARK C. BALE (SWANSEA, WEST GLAM UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
Very well written by Vinnie's daughter, I would have liked a listing of his credits (Radio, tv, film)

5.0 out of 5 stars a facinating and intimate biograhy, 26 Feb 2001
A. Wellings "Anna" (West Midlands) - See all my reviews
A rare and unual look by a dauther's look at her father's life. being a daughter myself i found this extremly facinating,intimate and like i say being a dauther myself sometime's emotional.cover's everything a really interesting read.

Vincent Price: A Daughter's Biography
Vincent Price: A Daughter's Biography by Victoria Price (Paperback - Oct 2000)
Used & New from: 4.88