5.0 out of 5 stars Free at last!
Published on 8 Oct 2011 by Judy Croome

1.0 out of 5 stars Creative confusion
The book has some good points.

I found it difficult to read in the sense that the English was not well formed thus confusing, very long winded and not very inspiring. A shame because I like some of Osho's other books.

There are other books out there that better capture the inspirational side of creativity.
Published on 2 Jan 2008 by J. Greenwood

5.0 out of 5 stars Free at last!, 8 Oct 2011
This review is from: Creativity: Unleashing Forces within (Insights for a New Way of Living) (Paperback)
Osho's philosophy always hits home. By the time I'd finished reading this book, my view of creativity had changed completely. I was both exhilarated and in despair at the insights revealed to me. Exhilarated, because some force - some unknown thing -- inside me found freedom to breathe with every page I read. In despair because, as I realised I had the key to my personal creative freedom in my hand, I knew that the chances of me getting published in the traditional way was even more remote.

This book pulls no punches when it forces you to understand what true creativity is: a fragrance of freedom that blends together both feeling and action into an awareness that translates into a uniquely individual creative expression. I was reminded that each and every one of us comes into this world with a specific destiny; the Divine has a task for us and, whether that task (in my case, writing my novels) is recognised by the collective is less important that whether I love what I do for the sake of doing it.

From now on, I'll never wash the kitchen floor again...I'll be painting an invisible picture with my mop! My enthusiasm for my chosen craft--one in which the odds *against* success are overwhelming--has been restored. And my creative forces have truly been unleashed with the simple wisdom contained in this volume.

5.0 out of 5 stars THE book. Yes, THE book on creativity., 11 July 2008
I cannot say enough about this little gem. I have purchased a dozen copies over the years and always keep at least two on hand. One for me (with all my underlines and highlighted text) and one for anyone I meet who wants to learn how let their creative side flow even more.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very good book. CREATIVITY - a look from a different angle, 4 July 2000
Osho beautifully talks on the subject of creativity. He uses the technique of relating small stories, that further adds beauty to his talks and helps him get his message across. His teachings are also mixed with some humour, here and there, that makes one want to read more and more. If you want to know what REAL creativity is, read this book. He has explained it brilliantly. The book also has, at the end, four questions that have been addressed to Osho and his answers to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book can teach about letting life flow, 16 Sep 2011
TK (Tallinn, Estonia) - See all my reviews
Buddhists believe that a teacher will appear when the student is ready. This book did just that. It confirmed and built on everything I'd been thinking and feeling lately. The point is that it enforces the need to let things flow and tries to show you how creativity will flow from there on. The brilliant part is that it explains things repeatedly in different contexts so that the material has time to really sink in. I love this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 5 Feb 2010
This is the most poignant of Osho's books! It is breath takingly beautiful in its understanding of pure creativity. A must for all inspired by the soul. The words bring me to tears at times- love it!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars my creativity and the barriers to creativity better and to allow the universe the create freely through ..., 14 July 2014
really inspirational and liberating, it helps me to get to know me, my creativity and the barriers to creativity better and to allow the universe the create freely through me! Thank you Osho!

5.0 out of 5 stars just like it, the book and the writer are all fantastic, learn more everyday and become more happier :). suggested., 13 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a journey, 28 Jan 2013
you have to really dig Osho to appreciate his writings or any writing of this calibre. Artist or not. It is a journey anyway, isn't it?

5.0 out of 5 stars Absorbing, 8 Jun 2013
pete shields "axepete" (Mansfield Notts England) - See all my reviews
Everyone can be creative, for creativity is not about producing great works of art, poetry or music but simply putting our whole selves into everything we do.
Apparently simple, mundane tasks such as sweeping the road can be done creatively - for the creativity is within the creator and not the product.
This is a simple, obvious statement which Osho makes very eloquently.
Osho was the gentle persuader.
A man who not only understood truth but who had a beautiful way of communicating it.
This book is wonderful.
I would urge everyone to absorb its message.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 12 Oct 2014
All OK

Creativity: Unleashing Forces within (Insights for a New Way of Living)