Format: Hardcover|Change

on 11 August 2013
I love these medicine cards, i find them very helpful and guiding, they come with cards and book, arrived in good condition, the makers of the cards have made them a little large to shuffle but no other complaints :)
on 23 October 2012
These are a must. Beautifully presented cards and explanatory book.
Can be used for individual purpose and works well when doing group training in understanding dynamics and your personal impact.
on 11 November 2013
I choose 5 because the book id superb and although the cards are not very thick they do what they are supposed to do. I love the book which is beautifully written and very informative.
on 18 June 2009
I'm happy I bought the Medicine Cards with Amazon, because in Spain this deck is not available anymore. It's been a good way to finally have them. I really like these cards!
on 14 February 2014
Loved this book so much one of my first introductions to native American shamanism, still rates really high in my best book section. SO much really uncanny great insight
on 23 July 2011
Forget all other cards, this is the only ones you need if you are in touch with nature.
Such a lot to be learnt about yourself through nature.
Best buy ever!
on 9 September 2015
These have become great companions to life. Lovely cards giving good insight. Working with them regularly using appropriate practice helps enhance mediumship.
on 7 October 2015
These are fun cards and a helpful tool to reflect on your life. I really like them. They also give some nice ways of looking at some wonderful creatures.
on 11 December 2013
I like the animal cards a lot. I not only use them as suggested, but also if an animal crosses my pass and I fell it may be trying to tell me something.
on 11 August 2013
love these they are nice large cards with wonderful disignes on them.. i love the book that goes with it and the explinations