Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 June 2011
I've been following homeopathy for over 2 years before I got this book and it's been a great investment. The descriptions and symptoms are very clear and easy to follow. It's helped me most when I've need to choose between two remedies. Highly recommended
on 4 January 2010
Concise and easy to follow.It doesn't cover all homeopathic remedies as the list is expansive.
However,if you are thinking about embarking on using homeopathy at home then this is a really good starting point.
on 15 March 1999
an excellent introduction to and explination of homeopathy. This is a wonderful tool for those wishing to learn more anout treating themselves with homeopathic remadies. The only consern I have is that a reader my feel overly confident and not feel the need to discuss illness with a health professional.
on 3 January 2014
This is an extremely useful and in depth book for use in the home. It offers a useful insight into the history of homeopathic medicine, external and internal remedies and lots of essential information. It is the second copy I have owned as the previous one started to become very well thumbed. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to learn more about this form of alternative medicine and any other book or resource you can find by Miranda Castro.
on 10 August 2014
i haven't had chance to read this book .. but it's quite a large book and looks a little involved... i was thinking this might just list things and say this is good for...whatever... but it's not that simple from first impressions...i hope i'm wromg
on 25 July 2011
This book is an invaluable tool in helping you on your way with the world of homeopathy. I believe it also comes highly recommended by practitioners and so, if you are wondering which to commit to, this is the one to get!
on 21 November 2014
This arrived very quickly but the book isn't quite what I had hoped. It's OK as a "home reference" and i shall keep it for that. I was hoping the information would be better presented and a bit more in-depth.
on 7 October 2011
this book was recommended to me by a trusted friend as a very good introduction to homeopathy. i knew nothing about the subject prior to this book and to be honest probably dismissed the whole subject as not really for me... now i'm hooked! i take the book with me whenever i travel, along with my basic homeopathic kit from helios.

so that probably speaks for itself on how helpful i have found this book.
on 31 December 2015
This book has helped us to build our confidence in using homeopathy in first aid at home, having consulted a homeopath for over 20 years. It is easy to understand and detailed enough for most home situations.
on 29 July 2014
Well i have the old version in hardback... which helped me whilst my 2 children were growing up... as well as consulting a very good, qualified homoeoopath... so as my partner was looking at mine with intrigue, and my daugher (now 22) has some remedies since being at Uni, so i bought this as presents for them, and a lighter version for me... and in case there were any updates... which i don't think there are... But this book has been a life saver for me over the last 25 years... it has the Materia Medica, ideal for family use, and how to prescribe and Repertory... many thanks.