5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have this
I've been following homeopathy for over 2 years before I got this book and it's been a great investment. The descriptions and symptoms are very clear and easy to follow. It's helped me most when I've need to choose between two remedies. Highly recommended
Published on 8 Jun 2011 by S. Nandwani

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK
Not exactly what I was expecting. It's ok but nothing special. I was hoping for a bit more. I'm new to homeopathy and maybe need to learn more first.
Published 14 months ago by Sian

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone should have this, 8 Jun 2011
S. Nandwani - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars great book for starters, 4 Jan 2010
Alma Romero-toledo (St Albans) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Complete Homeopathy Handbook (Paperback)
Concise and easy to follow.It doesn't cover all homeopathic remedies as the list is expansive.
However,if you are thinking about embarking on using homeopathy at home then this is a really good starting point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, 29 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Complete Homeopathy Handbook (Paperback)
I would recommend to anyone interested in the topic. Very clear information and a good supplement to the homeopathy kit.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent introduction to homeopathy, 15 Mar 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: The Complete Homeopathy Handbook (Paperback)
an excellent introduction to and explination of homeopathy. This is a wonderful tool for those wishing to learn more anout treating themselves with homeopathic remadies. The only consern I have is that a reader my feel overly confident and not feel the need to discuss illness with a health professional.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Complete Homoeopathy Handbook Miranda Castro... Fantastic Book ideal Families, or on own., 29 July 2014
This review is from: The Complete Homeopathy Handbook (Paperback)
Well i have the old version in hardback... which helped me whilst my 2 children were growing up... as well as consulting a very good, qualified homoeoopath... so as my partner was looking at mine with intrigue, and my daugher (now 22) has some remedies since being at Uni, so i bought this as presents for them, and a lighter version for me... and in case there were any updates... which i don't think there are... But this book has been a life saver for me over the last 25 years... it has the Materia Medica, ideal for family use, and how to prescribe and Repertory... many thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars homeopathy, 7 Oct 2011
This review is from: The Complete Homeopathy Handbook (Paperback)
this book was recommended to me by a trusted friend as a very good introduction to homeopathy. i knew nothing about the subject prior to this book and to be honest probably dismissed the whole subject as not really for me... now i'm hooked! i take the book with me whenever i travel, along with my basic homeopathic kit from helios.

so that probably speaks for itself on how helpful i have found this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, 6 May 2014
N. Parmar "SPM" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Complete Homeopathy Handbook (Paperback)
Easy to use and contains lots of medicines. I wish more homeopathy books were this easy to read. Will be looking into more books by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Indispensable book for home prescribing, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: The Complete Homeopathy Handbook (Paperback)
This is an extremely useful and in depth book for use in the home. It offers a useful insight into the history of homeopathic medicine, external and internal remedies and lots of essential information. It is the second copy I have owned as the previous one started to become very well thumbed. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to learn more about this form of alternative medicine and any other book or resource you can find by Miranda Castro.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bit daunting, 9 Sep 2013
This review is from: The Complete Homeopathy Handbook (Paperback)
I'm keen to use this book but find it a bit daunting on first glance. I will need to put a bit of time into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book !!, 17 July 2013
This review is from: The Complete Homeopathy Handbook (Paperback)
Great starter book for anyone interested in homeopathy, a bit confusing at the start as to how to use it but fantastic once you get going with it, I would highly recommend it !!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Complete Homeopathy Handbook
The Complete Homeopathy Handbook by Miranda Castro (Paperback - 25 Jun 2003)
10.94