5.0 out of 5 stars As expected...and better
Published on 25 Mar 2010 by K. Lin

If my friend said it was so good, it must be. I'm sure my husband will agree with
him, as they have similar tastes.
Published 21 months ago by Marjorie ReesRosa Dallison

5.0 out of 5 stars As expected...and better, 25 Mar 2010
K. Lin "katy :)" (Liverpool, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NIV Life Application Study Bible (Leather Bound)
I ordered this to support my smaller NIV Bible as I needed something to help me when I felt I was missing the point a little whilst reading. It is strange for the text to occupy just a single column as in a regular novel, however, benefits of this format are the text in red, the attractive cover, and of course, the additional content that you would expect from a Study Bible. As it says, it is a Life Application Study Bible, so it does not fall short on helping the reader to apply elements of the Bible (Old Testament to New) and understand it's relevance through the ages. I particularly enjoyed the profiles of certain characters of the Bible as it makes following it a lot simpler; I'm attempting to read the Bible cover to cover, so this is useful at the moment as I try to get through the earlier Old Testament (Kings - Chronicles) and there is a lot of concurrence between the Books.

All in all, I looked for a good Study Bible and spent a while doing so to try and get the best for my own circumstances. I have to say I am very pleased and it makes reading His Word even more joyful in that I feel I am grasping more of it than I would from reading my normal little pink Bible alone. Saying this, the footnotes still give the reader freedom to think for themselves too so that the reading experience is not just 'one-way' and my mind is allowed to ponder.

Recommended, definitely.

5.0 out of 5 stars NIV Life Application Study Bible, 5 Feb 2009
Mrs. A. Stewart (Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: NIV Life Application Study Bible (Leather Bound)
NIV Life Application Study Bible
This is an excellent study help with easy to read paragraphs, helpful character information and much more. I have been using it for my Bible study group, who are enjoying it too. Having useful application ideas takes it further then just commentary type information.It is also enjoyable to use for my own Bible reading time. It has good clear print and the cover has a nice soft touch feel to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best selling book, 4 Jan 2014
J. M. Maden "Fell walker" (Lake District) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my wife who's last bible parted from it's cover. It came well packaged and on time. It has a nice dual coloured soft leather hard cover - so to speak - and is an updated version of the previous Life Application NIV bibles that she has had. As a Christmas present she loved it, as a source of good reading she loves it even more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 31 Dec 2013
A lovely tan leatherbound Bible with gold edged pages. Not so heavy and cumbersome as the hardback.
Very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Study Bible, 5 Nov 2013
I would and do, totally recommend this study Bible. Wonderfully thought out and a joy to read. wow and wow again.

5.0 out of 5 stars NIV Life Application Bible, 25 Sep 2009
Mrs. Gillian Read (England) - See all my reviews
You can't get a better book to read - it will change your life for ever and this is a good version helping you to studing what is God's handbook for the best & most exciting way to live our lives.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent finish useful book thumb marks, 22 Feb 2014
A. Kyte "lapta tony" (Turkey) - See all my reviews
I purchased this for my wife, she is thrilled with it. Looks good and easy to find relevant books in the Bible. Delivered on time in good packaging to protect the Bible

5.0 out of 5 stars Large print NIV LASB, 9 July 2013
Life Application Study Bibles, while large, are so much more rewarding to read and study from and this large print version ticks all the boxes. Superbly made, it really enhances the experience and illuminates passages whilst illustrating their continued relevance. Highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars My friend said it was "the best". so I've bought it for my husband for Christmas., 23 Nov 2012
him, as they have similar tastes.

NIV Life Application Study Bible
NIV Life Application Study Bible by Zondervan Bibles (Leather Bound - 5 Sep 2008)
Used & New from: 27.58