4.0 out of 5 stars Well presented
Published on 7 Dec. 2009 by Auntie Aaron

3.0 out of 5 stars Message Parallel Study Bible
A beautiful item I would love to own, b ut the print was too small for practical use
Published on 19 Aug. 2010 by Cuddles

4.0 out of 5 stars Well presented, 7 Dec. 2009
I bought this book as an aid after enrolling on an Alpha Course. It is listed as personal size, but it is a big book. Beautifully bound in 2 colour leather, it lists 2 translations of the Bible side by side and is very handy for Bible study in a group or just to help you make the most of the passage you are reading for your own study. If you are looking for a handbag or pocket size Bible then this is not for you, but without it's box it is not that heavy. I have found it very useful.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent Bible for serious students, 17 May 2009
Mr. M. Thompson (Bucks UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Message Parallel Study Bible-PR-NIV/MS-Numbered Personal Size (Imitation Leather)
This is an beautifully produced quality book. The printing is clear and easy to read. The parallel versions of NIV and the Mesaage are matched verse for verse on the same page.The inclusion of the NIV study notes is an added bonus for serious students.This new edition will sit well on the bookshelves of those who wish to study two modern versions of this well known text.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this book!, 20 Jan. 2010
If you have enjoyed reading the NIV Bible over many years, as I have, you will love the new slant provided by "The Message" translation. Reading the 2 translations in parallel has got me looking at familiar passages in new ways. Totally inspiring. I am enjoying reading the Bible more than ever.

5.0 out of 5 stars They know it's mine!, 11 Mar. 2011
D. Lyons "Oser faire" (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
I used to cart my NIV (study = huge) and Message hardback bibles to my bible study groups until I saw my friend had the brown version of this and I knew I had to have one! Not wanting to be obviously copying (what am I like?!) I chose the pink one. Now it is very pink, but I'm female, so everyone knows it's mine! I agree with other reviewers, it did take a while to get used to reading only one column per page (especially when we read passages aloud) but I'm very pleased with it. It isn't a cheap item (mine was a present) but I think I'll have it for a very long time, so that's value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Bible, 27 Jun. 2010
Really lovely Bible, it's great to have NIV and The Message side by side. Good price too.

3.0 out of 5 stars Message Parallel Study Bible, 19 Aug. 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Very usable, 8 Dec. 2013
I really like the study notes and it's great to have the two versions side by side, bit heavy though.

5.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 30 Mar. 2013
My wife for whom I bought this Bible really likes it. Just the right size text. My wife loves it.

Message Parallel Study Bible-PR-NIV/MS-Numbered Personal Size
Message Parallel Study Bible-PR-NIV/MS-Number
ed
by Zondervan Bibles (Imitation Leather - 16 Dec. 2008)
Used & New from: £96.49