on 28 April 2012
Excellent service - book received in good order and time. This is ideal for young children and tells the story of Easter in relation to a small boy named Benjamin, in an easy to understand and interesting way
on 15 October 2014
A great book to use for an outreach event. We made up our own ressurrection eggs and got the children to sit down, each holding an egg (actually, we had two of each since we had about 20 children). When it came to their number, the children got to crack their shell and tell everyone what was in their egg. It would help, though, for the story to be followed up by the easter story directly from the Bible. Give each child something with the easter story to bring home to read with their family.
on 25 May 2013
Arrived on time and in perfect condition as described. It's a great book, lovely pictures, and I went out and bought myself some eggs so I can read to my children. Though it will have to be next Easter, as it took so long to arrive, Easter had been and gone.
on 30 June 2013
Wanted a book to explain The Easter Story to young children. When used with a set of resurrection eggs it is a perfect way to tell the story that keeps children engaged and interested.