5.0 out of 5 stars people need to start knowing the reason
In this six-session small group bible study, What On Earth Am I Here For? We did have the complete set (DVD and book) which helped, I agree with a review that I read before purchasing which stated .... Great study questions and helpful video segments. I strongly recommend reading the full book daily in conjunction with this weekly video and study guide.
Published 3 months ago by Zedney

1.0 out of 5 stars Study guide - incomplete
This guide is incomplete. I did not see that one needs to buy a CD. It seems that a CD should have been included, as without it the package is almost useless.
I have given this ONE star simply because it does not warrant more. I don't actually "hate it" as I have not been able to properly evaluate it.
Published 4 months ago by I R Spink

5.0 out of 5 stars people need to start knowing the reason, 31 May 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Study guide - incomplete, 19 May 2014
This review is from: What on Earth Am I Here For? Study Guide (The Purpose Driven Life) (Paperback)

What on Earth Am I Here For? Study Guide (The Purpose Driven Life)