5.0 out of 5 stars Diary/Bible Cover
Published 19 months ago by Ms Donegan

3.0 out of 5 stars sophisticate bible cover
Quaity of item good but has a design flaw where zip is difficult to retrieve when you have opened cover out fully
Published 13 months ago by Rachel Bosworth

5.0 out of 5 stars Diary/Bible Cover, 22 Mar 2013
This review is from: Sophisticate Cover Large (Accessory)
My line of work requires that I use an A5 diary daily. I have used numerous synthetic ones over the years that very quickly became tatty and fell apart. Well, no more! Since buying this 'Bible' cover everything has been kept neat and tidy and I look sophisticated instead of the 'bag lady' that I had become. Seriously. The carrying handle on this design means that I do not have to hold a heavy diary and it's contents to my chest whilst holding other various items. I can comfortably swing my little 'bag' (it looks like a bag, right) with the feminism I deserve. I think it is great. I love the little flower design which is made of fabric. However, the rest of the external material is patent leather which makes it waterproof. Bonus! The interior has room for your diary and other documentation and pens. I wish I had known about these type of items years ago. Well worth the price!

The only downside is that the interior material is not up to the standard of the outside of this item. This was a little disappointing. However, a small glitch in the scheme of things. I would definitely recommend this item to others to buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really roomy cover, 13 Sep 2013
This review is from: Sophisticate Cover Large (Accessory)
This is really good value for money - I use this as an A5 diary cover as I work in the community. and it is roomy enough to hold everything that I need to carry around with me . Perfect- would definitely recommend and the delivery times wee spot on as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Sophisticate Cover Large (Accessory)
Liked the look it's even better when you see it had so many people saying they liked it will recommend to anyone to buy this and from here

3.0 out of 5 stars sophisticate bible cover, 28 Aug 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars No what expected, 19 May 2014
This review is from: Sophisticate Cover Large (Accessory)
Far bigger than expected, looked and felt cheap, returned this item. Someone previously returned it as their return slip was mailed to me inside it.

1.0 out of 5 stars awful, 22 April 2014
This review is from: Sophisticate Cover Large (Accessory)
i have already commented on this item, awful cover was covered in mood, smelly, dirty bag couldnt believe this was sent out in such poor condition, returned the same day.

4.0 out of 5 stars cover, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Sophisticate Cover Large (Accessory)
Easy to clean and large enough to hold two diaries for those of us who have to! a nice item

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 4 Aug 2014
Good quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fiddly zip, 19 April 2014
This review is from: Sophisticate Cover Large (Accessory)
A really nice looking product, but sadly the zip was so difficult to use as it disappeared inside the cover when done up, and as so fiddly I gave up and am not using it. I am a community worker, and purchased this following good reviews.... Wish I hadn't.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but too small for my bible, 23 Oct 2013
L. Clark (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sophisticate Cover Large (Accessory)
I liked this one but unfortunately it didn't fit my bible which is the wide margin NKJV bible (7 1/2 x 9 1/2 x 1 1/2). I don't think it had any pockets either, which for me was no good. Looked nice though

Sophisticate Cover Large
Sophisticate Cover Large by Zondervan Publishing (Accessory - 1 Sep 2010)
Used & New from: £21.87