4.0 out of 5 stars grateful heart
It made me look at my life at a different angle and taught me to appreciate my ups and my downs in life, with thankfulness to God.
Published on 5 April 2010 by PW

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better!
Published on 9 Dec. 2011 by Chola Mukanga

4.0 out of 5 stars grateful heart, 5 April 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Could be better!, 9 Dec. 2011
I was a little disappointedly with this book. Perhaps it's because I have heard many of Ravi's story before, being an avid listener of the programme. But I suspect it's not that. The problem is that Ravi has many points to make all at once and he veers from one angle to the next. It makes for scattered reading. Yes the central theme is there, but more consistent and deeper exploration of points is preferred.

4.0 out of 5 stars It lost a star because I was disappointed that it wasn't longer( I was too eager to ..., 20 Feb. 2015
Encouraging, challenging, interesting and had lots of uplifting anecdotes! It lost a star because I was disappointed that it wasn't longer( I was too eager to read it- not the book's fault really)

5.0 out of 5 stars Another gem from Ravi, 17 July 2013
Beautiful, thoughtful and up to his usual standard of excellence. There's not much this man cannot write about comprehensively - what he can't write about is probably not worth knowing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Feb. 2015
Excellent Book! Dr Zacharias leaves one wanting more and more.

Very good condition of book also.

N.A.S.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this book so much, 14 Aug. 2014
Loved this book so much. It brought me hope for my purpose and reminded me to be patient with the plan of God for my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jesus is the only way to true Peace and Happiness, 21 Mar. 2014
Excellent and a wonderful witness to the love and power of faith in Jesus Christ. Only with Jesus can a person truly find peace and contentment and happiness and eventually a home in heaven. Jesus is Lord, Mary is Queen! To Jesus through Mary.

Grand Weaver The PB
Grand Weaver The PB by Zacharias Ravi (Paperback - 1 July 2010)
Usually dispatched within 1 to 2 months